Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in the factory rubber floor mats? They are great in the winter for holding the snow etc.

$50 plus shipping?

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure how much shipping would be, they are pretty heavy if you haven't seen them or used them. The back seat mat is the whole width of the vehicle so it's got some weight to it. I'll really have to figure out a box to put them in and how much they weight to let you know for sure.

The condition is used for 2 full winters and this part of winter. I scrubbed them down before taking them out each spring so they are in great shape. They aren't worn or anything, they are pretty heavy duty as far as i'm concerned.

I can take a pic tonight once I am home and post.

·
on line
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the late reply, the weekend took it's toll on me and haven't been around.
The mats are sold, another guy at the dealership getting his X worked on bought them. $60 and I just had to hand them over. The shipping on these was going to be around $20 - 25 bucks since they are so heavy.

For those that wanted the air filter, don't feel bad that you didn't get it because it got ruined anyway. The dealer paid me off on it as it was their fault. While inspecting the vehicle for trade they dropped it out of the rear and it laid in the snow/mud for about an hour. Needless to say it was trash by the time it sucked in all the mud it was laying in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.