Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new (never off roaded) from a 2007 offroad - $75. This is for gas tank, transfer case, and engine skid. I'm going to hang on the one that attaches to the front bumper. Colorado only please - not worth my time to find a huge box to fit the gas tank skid and ship them. Includes mounting hardware.

·
on line
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay - if I don't get any interest locally, I'll get back to you.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Muzikman said:
Just to let you know, expect to pay close to $100 to ship them FedEx ground.
I shipped mine from TX to CO and it was about 30 bucks if I remember correctly. I believe it was via DHL. I bought a box that was just big enough and packed them in newspaper and sent it and they got there with no issues.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Was that including the gas tank skid? I was told by FedEx which I have used hundreds of times that because of the size of the box it had to be considered oversized packaged, even though it only weighed 30lbs.

·
on line
95 Posts
How hard are these to mount up? I need to buy a house at some point so I cannot afford the shrockworks stuff, these might be a good alternative as I only do 'light' off-roading...

Anyone have pictures of the stock skids mounted? Are there any issues mounting these to an 'S' model?

Thanks all!

·
on line
294 Posts
they will bolt to existing holes on all models. sorry, no pics.

·
on line
628 Posts
GISX said:
How hard are these to mount up? I need to buy a house at some point so I cannot afford the shrockworks stuff, these might be a good alternative as I only do 'light' off-roading...

Anyone have pictures of the stock skids mounted? Are there any issues mounting these to an 'S' model?

Thanks all!
I bought some used ones a couple of months back and installed them in the parking lot of Home Depot, because I had to buy my own bolts. Piece of cake. If I can remember later, and it is not too dark, I will take a couple of pics and PM you with them. I too have an "S".

·
on line
2,540 Posts
hattrik21 said:
Muzikman said:
Just to let you know, expect to pay close to $100 to ship them FedEx ground.
I shipped mine from TX to CO and it was about 30 bucks if I remember correctly. I believe it was via DHL. I bought a box that was just big enough and packed them in newspaper and sent it and they got there with no issues.
Yes, All I did was cut the box down some so there wasn't alot of extra and the local place near me shipped it. I know he measured it and all that and did say it was a large package but it was still only like 30 bucks to ship.

·
on line
95 Posts
Thanks for the info, I am def. interested....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.