Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a Shrockworks TC skid, since local guys don't want it I'm willing to box it up and ship it ... asking $80 + shipping. It's structurally new with just some scratched paint.

Factory floor mats are brand new, weren't even used (I have rubber ones...these just came in the cargo area) ... $40 + shipping.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
60 Posts
Any idea what shipping would run for the skid? I'm in Arkansas
 

·
on line
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...I have some boxes it'll fit in...with some padding in there and a weight of 30lbs, UPS says about $20 for ground. If I can't find the right size box and it's a little bigger, it'll be a little more...I'll have a better estimate after the weekend of what kinda boxes I have. But it definitely shouldn't be more than $30 or so...might get away with no box, too.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,114 Posts
armandov99 said:
Well...I have some boxes it'll fit in...with some padding in there and a weight of 30lbs, UPS says about $20 for ground. If I can't find the right size box and it's a little bigger, it'll be a little more...I'll have a better estimate after the weekend of what kinda boxes I have. But it definitely shouldn't be more than $30 or so...might get away with no box, too.
I received my T/C skid from Shrockworks unpacked. It came to the door with a sticker with my name, address and bar code stuff. I believe UPS would charge you $1 per pound.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
60 Posts
Do you have a pic?
Let me know exactly how much, and how you want payment. Check, paypal, etc... I'll probably take it unless shipping ends up being crazy expensive!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,540 Posts
05XOR said:
armandov99 said:
Well...I have some boxes it'll fit in...with some padding in there and a weight of 30lbs, UPS says about $20 for ground. If I can't find the right size box and it's a little bigger, it'll be a little more...I'll have a better estimate after the weekend of what kinda boxes I have. But it definitely shouldn't be more than $30 or so...might get away with no box, too.
I received my T/C skid from Shrockworks unpacked. It came to the door with a sticker with my name, address and bar code stuff. I believe UPS would charge you $1 per pound.
Yeah thats how all mint came. It was 4 pieces of steel and a small box with the bolts and instructions.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know you can ship it naked, that's how I got mine - but that was without paint...now I know paint's going to get scratched at some point anyway, but it's nice to have as much on there to prevent rust...which is why I am trying to just ship in a box.

I'll try to get a pic soon.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
60 Posts
armandov99 said:
I know you can ship it naked, that's how I got mine - but that was without paint...now I know paint's going to get scratched at some point anyway, but it's nice to have as much on there to prevent rust...which is why I am trying to just ship in a box.

I'll try to get a pic soon.
U said it's scratched up already right? I will probably re-paint it if I buy it so if you want to ship it without a box, thats fine with me. whatever is easier for you man.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really the only scratches are on the edges (from removing it and putting it on the floor) and where the bolts were...I don't think it ever even hit a rock (really only wheeled it a few times!)

But re-painting is a good idea, easy and might as well do it before it goes on...so...I'll see with UPS which is better and let you know early next week!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top