Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Curt hitch that was on my truck for a couple months. I never towed anything with it, and it still looks pretty much new. I removed it when I got a Maxterra bumper a while back and it has been getting in my way since. I have no interest in shipping this so locals only please. I would like to get $60 for it. Or you could save yourself about $15 and trade me an unopened 1.75lt bottle of Makers Mark. :icon_smile: I think I even have all the hardware.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'd rather pay the $15 extra. It's hard to buy a bottle of makers mark and just give it away :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather pay the $15 extra. It's hard to buy a bottle of makers mark and just give it away :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
While I certainly understand your argument, you have to think about it as TRADING a bottle and not just giving it away. ;)

And think about it this way folks, if you buy the bottle of Makers on your credit card, you can make low low monthly payments on this hitch. :idea1: With ZERO down.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Too bad you aren't in Dallas. I should be in Houston sometimes in the Oct. If you still have it, maybe we can work something out then.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
sent you a pm

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys I was failing at the internet. I updated my location, and subscribed to my thread. :)
Patton, I will update the thread when its sold. Check back in October and if its still around we can work something out.
Houston-X, I replied to your PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.