Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes this was already up but the buyer wasn't able to come by and pick everything up due to crazy people rioting so it's up for grabs again!

I have a lift kit for an 05+ Nissan xterra, from stock this should give you about 2 inches in the front with upgraded bilstine shocks and 3 inches in the rear with an add a leaf and upgraded shackles. I also have after market upper control arms that will give you a few more inch's travel over stock. The stock control arms on the Xterra are pretty weak and these will be a beefier and more flexy option. I also have to 1.5inch wheel spacers. I upgraded to a Titan swap and this is my old lift, less than 4000 miles on all the parts.

I'll take $550 for everything as a package deal or ....

Coilovers $300

Sold : Upper control arms $200

Shackles $20

Sold: Add a leaf $30

Sold: Wheel spacers $30

Located in the Bay area but I'm willing to ship some of the smaller items if you pay for shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
So let me get this straight.. does the package come with shocks all around including shackles? What brand are the shackles? This is a straight swap to get the truck lifted, I don't need anything else? Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is no rear shocks it's only the front shocks all I have left are the front shocks and the shackles

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes hybrid90 it would have been a full lift for your truck but the vultures are picking it apart lol technically it's still a lift kit with extended shocks in the front and shackles in the rear that's all I have left

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Yes hybrid90 it would have been a full lift for your truck but the vultures are picking it apart lol technically it's still a lift kit with extended shocks in the front and shackles in the rear that's all I have left
Thanks for the clarification! Just wanted to make sure just in case I wanted to do a lift in the near future. That's a helluva of deal for a complete lift kit right before the vultures picked at it. GLWS for the rest of your items and hope to see your TS rig rolling around the San Jose area.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha I figured I got my Titan swap already might as well hook someone else up. For sure man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.