·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--(SOLD)Bull Bar-- $150.00
--( SOLD)Weathertech mat--$50.00

--Parts fit 2006 X OR

--

--Shipping the mat is possible, shipping the BullBar isn't (local pick-up)

--I also have a stock rear bumper, but not many people want that, if interested ($200 bucks, no ship) in any of the above , please email
[email protected]

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
148 Posts
damn, about a week too late on the mat, i just bought one!

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:clown: Well, the Weathertech mat is gone, but there's a lotta chrome left !!

·
on line
222 Posts
is the bullbar still up for sale?

1. does it install without any modifications? I have a 2006 OR. So will I have to remove skid plates, tow hook etc.?
2. Do you have any photos of the bull bar when it was still on your xterra? Just want to see how it looks when it is on

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:clown: Yes you have to remove the towhook and no, not the stock skidplate, here's a pic and as much as I love chrome, it looks like shoot on my yellow X, besides ,it's verry difficult to go up inclines--

blamuk said:
is the bullbar still up for sale?

1. does it install without any modifications? I have a 2006 OR. So will I have to remove skid plates, tow hook etc.?
2. Do you have any photos of the bull bar when it was still on your xterra? Just want to see how it looks when it is on
--
[/img]

--This won't do you any good, unless, you're driving by--

·
on line
222 Posts
I'm going down to sanfran on 17th to pick up a friend to go climbing inyosemite/lake tahoe. I am tempted. will u help me put it on? :p

I know its good with silver, mine is in nightarmor and i am not sure if it would look good, it'd be better than with yello though :p

why did u even get it? would have thought someone like u would've spent the money on shrockworks? can u even mount lights on it?

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:clown: Well, the 17th is unsat, my wife's vacation starts on Wed. the 14th and we're taking our first real off-road camping trip, this year,with the trailer and won't be back till the 19th--

blamuk said:
I'm going down to sanfran on 17th to pick up a friend to go climbing inyosemite/lake tahoe. I am tempted. will u help me put it on? :p

I know its good with silver, mine is in nightarmor and i am not sure if it would look good, it'd be better than with yello though :p

why did u even get it? would have thought someone like u would've spent the money on shrockworks? can u even mount lights on it?
------
--It's possible to catch you on your return trip , but it's been a while since I tried the bar on, didn't like it and took it off. I'd have to look and see if I have all the bolts--

--The bolts are cheap, it's the bar that costs close to $300 new--

--

·
on line
222 Posts
but why did u even get it if u didn't like it? and as i was saying, can u mount lights on it?

I say powder coat it black and it'd look sexy on ur yella x!

where r u going offroading? :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.