Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Used Calmini Rear Swing away Bumper. Problem is : located in Sask. Canada. And obviously shipping is gonna be a bitch. Anyone in Canada, especially Sk or Ab? Email at [email protected]

D

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
350$ shipping extra. But i'd really like to keep it around here. As both pieces are heavy and ackward. And i wouldn't be able to package up nicely like Calmini did ( thick good cardboard and heavy large staples, glued flaps etc.....) I don't want to send it, and it be damaged at other end, no good for anyone.

I actually after a while just used the bumper part and put spare on roof rack with Rainlger roof rack net. Swing away was a pain in the ass to open everytime to get in rear, so i took it off and ran without it.

No canadians, alberta sask manitoba, on here need a bumper.
http://www.purenissan.com/swing_away_bumper.htm
D

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Do you have pics of the actual bumper you are selling? What kind of shape is it in? Any rust? Flaking?

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Of course, it's your's to sell, but--

--I had to reconstruct mine, Calmini sent, when I got it 11/2 yrs ago and I put a master lock on the swing-away and it takes 5 to 15 seconds to open-NO BIGGE !!
--
--Very strong and SILENT, I would never pay their price, then remove the spare tire ???

--

--here's a picture of my Calmini--JIMBO

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got a guy in Alberta lookin at it, will post up after. Sorry guys, such a bitch to package up and ship somewhere.

D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.