Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Bucksnort Rear Bumper Bed-lined no rear tire mount looking for local sale first In Colorado Asking 300.00 you can see it in my build thread. This is a great Bumper its tough bumper and well made. I might consider shipping But i wont know until i find out how much it weighs. waiting on m y new bumper 2 weeks out

·
Registered
762 Posts
You getting a rear tire carrier? Or selling the X?

·
on line
1,431 Posts
Would a rear tire carrier be easily added to bumper down the road?
I believe so. If you do a search for Bucksnort bumpers you can get that confirmed. He uses a hummer swing arm that attaches to the bumper. Obviously some fab will be needed, but it looks great when done.

·
Read Only
139 Posts
thanks, but my timeline for having cash for that is more like springtime/early summer 2014. but thanks for the offer! glws

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Still available?
I'm from Colorado, is this still available
Yes I'll be at the meet and greet in Castle Rock if you want to see it
Yes, you guys should come to the meet and greet!! We love new faces and you can also take advantage of all the different builds!! That way you can check out a bunch of different options and products!

Here's the info: http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72241

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes it is.. Are you going to the meet and greet Sat. You can see it there
Can't make it this weekend, but would like to meet up with you local guys. Will keep my eye out for the next one.

I'm from Colorado, is this still available
Let me know if you decide on this or not, since I haven't run this by the wife yet, I'll let you cut in line. . .

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes, you guys should come to the meet and greet!! We love new faces and you can also take advantage of all the different builds!! That way you can check out a bunch of different options and products!

Here's the info: http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72241
Absolutely, I haven't done anything yet, and would like to see what everyone else has and lessons learned.

Hmm, I'll see if I can swing it and make it down, we'll see.

Letting my parents borrow the X this weekend, so I'd be showing up in their Prius. . . :rockin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.