Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling my IMS cause I am probably getting rid of my truck. The spacer was never installed, brand new. I bought it for $260, but I am willing to sell it for $225. Like I stated earlier, it is brand new and never installed. I also have the install instructions printed out and will send them as well.

SOLD, thank you guys

·
on line
30 Posts
Do you want to sell your K&N intake also. And on the interior bike rack is it for one or two bikes

·
on line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rckev said:
where are you located?
I am located in South Jersey. As far as the intake and bike rack go, I am not 100% percent certain on me getting rid of the X, but I am will probably be getting a car instead. I'll let you know if I end up selling the othe stuff.

·
on line
63 Posts
You have a P.M. very interested

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Someone jump on this, it gives great power!

·
on line
3,333 Posts
atekt said:
I'm assuming you are saying that because you have one installed and notice a big difference.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
tim13con said:
atekt said:
I'm assuming you are saying that because you have one installed and notice a big difference.
If you read the thousands of threads about this on Club frontier... the general consensus is that it does give a little extra power, but not too much. Some people note a huge difference, and some people note a slight difference.... But they all note some sort of change.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
tim13con said:
atekt said:
Why would I post if it didnt?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.