Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The picture below shows a Radflo coilover setup for a 5" lift (which I ended up returning after I cancelled my Calmini order) and the rear shocks I had Greg build for me. Due to some miscommunication between Greg and I, the rear shocks were built for about 2" of lift.

I now need a slightly longer shock due to the 2" lift Alcan packs and Daystar shackles I'm running, and I decided to have Greg build a resevoired shock. The new ones are on the way.

So... long story short, I've got a set of these rear shocks lying around. Greg offered to take them back but I told him not to worry about it since he's been so cool with me. The extended eye to eye measurement (although it's difficult to tell in the picture) of the shocks is 21.5 inches, which makes them perfect for a 1.5-2.0 inch shackle or add-a-leaf setup.

Greg had Radflo build an identical set at the same time these were built, and he's currently running them on his wife's Xterra.

Greg cut me a pretty sweet deal on them when I ordered them, just because I had ordered quite a bit of other stuff. Again, these are BRAND NEW. I never tried bolting them up. I took some measurements before trying to do so and realized they would be too short.

I'm going to sell them for what I paid for them, which is $220, and I'll pay shipping to the continental 48. I'll take the first PM. Paypal preferred. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, these will be shipping from Eugene, Oregon.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just shipped these out....

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Oh god! That's tempting... It's $220 for both, correct? Not just one?
Also, if I may, why did you opt for a reservoir set-up?

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
syndicate said:
Oh god! That's tempting... It's $220 for both, correct? Not just one?
Also, if I may, why did you opt for a reservoir set-up?
Yup... $220 for both. And I eat the shipping costs.

You got me on that last one. I don't have a good reason. Even Greg told me that it's really not necessary on the rear, but what the hell.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
If Synidicate (sorry I don't know your real name) isn't calling dibs, then I am. Seriously. If he wants them, then by all means let him have them. fist as he responded first. Early bird gets the worm and I'm the drunken bird that fell out the nest before the egg hatched. :)

If you want, you can contact me at kuy dot sopherk @ hotmail dot com.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope. You're the first one to say you actually wanted 'em. I haven't received any PMs from Syndicate, and gladly would have let him take first crack. I'll send you a PM right now...

Thanks.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Yeah, I truly appreciate your gesture Peck, but I'm just window shopping.
Please do let us know how you like them though.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
syndicate said:
BUMP, are these still for sale?
Peck has asked me to hold them until he can get a little more $ scraped up. I e-mailed him back earlier today and asked when he would be ready to go. If it's something reasonable (another week or two) I indicated that I would hold them for him. If not, they'll be available again. I'll try to update this thread as soon as I know. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.