Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a pair of (2) Front Height Adjustable Bilstein 24-187053 5100 series zinc plated shocks. Adjustable in .5" increments from 0 to 2" of front lift with stock springs.

Got them one month ago and installed them. I decided to go another route for suspension. I will take them off next weekend and take pictures.

They are assembled with the original springs and are set up at the 0.5" mark.

Asking $200 OBO + shipping.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Can you get a shipping estimate to CA or at least a weight and dimensions if you have a box in mind you plan on shipping them in and i can check shipping.

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$225 shipped

I can do $225 and I will include the ground shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Keeping things simple.

If you have a FedEx or UPS account I can drop it off and have the carrier bill it to you.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Holy sh!t dude, the spring perches are upside down! The "bell" shape is supposed to point downwards, not up. Your springs are way over-preloaded.

That's way unsafe. The way the spring perches work on these is, they lock the snap rings into place. In this current configuration the snap rings could come flying out of the grooves and release the springs. Not to mention that the bottom of the spring as it currently sits, is not being centered by anything.

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy sh!t dude, the spring perches are upside down! The "bell" shape is supposed to point downwards, not up. Your springs are way over-preloaded.

That's way unsafe. The way the spring perches work on these is, they lock the snap rings into place. In this current configuration the snap rings could come flying out of the grooves and release the springs. Not to mention that the bottom of the spring as it currently sits, is not being centered by anything.
Holly mackerel!!! No wonder.

That was the "tech" at my local 4x4 that did the install.

I'm going out there later today and have them install it correctly!

Still going to sell them.

Whoever wants them let me know what position you want them set to 0" to 2" and I will have them set it up that way. The correct way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.