Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
on line
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
all items sold, THANKS GUYS

Morning guys/gals,

Most of yall know that I regularly change up my suspension when I get tired of a certain setup, well it’s that time of year again and I’m about to change out the suspension on the X again. This is a feeler and I should have all the parts off and ready to ship by November 18th. Below is the list of items up for sale (all parts are used and in good condition unless noted otherwise). If you have any questions let me know, these prices don’t include shipping. I’m located in Columbus (Texas) so if you’re interested in picking them up that’s fine with me. Enough of the formal stuff, here’s what I’m trying to get rid of.

Pair of CST 2wd 4” lift spindles: asking $450
Pair of PRO-4X OEM coilover assemblies w/ less than 10k miles on them: asking $125
Pair of Front Bilstein 5100’s “NEW/NEVER INSTALLED”: asking $200
Pair of Rear Bilstein 5125’s for 3”-5” lift w/ less than 5k miles on them: asking $150
Pair of 4wd Leaf Springs w/ 4x4parts 3” AAL and poly bushing: asking $175

PRO-4X air dam with OEM lights: asking $250 + your non PRO-4X air dam

If you have any questions let me know and I’ll update the thread as things progress (and update the “DIBS”).

Note: if you’re interested on an item, please call dibs on this thread so that others are aware

Thanks,

Travis

·
on line
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Pair of CST 2wd 4” lift spindles: SOLD Bischofnt
Pair of PRO-4X OEM coilover assemblies w/ less than 10k miles on them: SOLD MomentFD
Pair of Front Bilstein 5100’s “NEW/NEVER INSTALLED”: SOLD Bischofnt
Pair of Rear Bilstein 5125’s for 3”-5” lift w/ less than 5k miles on them: SOLD Bischofnt
Pair of 4wd Leaf Springs w/ 4x4parts 3” AAL and poly bushing: SOLD Bischofnt

PRO-4X air dam with OEM lights: SOLD to Devildogxd

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
lemme see pics of the tires and wheels

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
here's his tires and wheels

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status