Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Veteran
566 Posts
4 Offroad painted wheels (gunmetal wheel paint and clear coated). The 5th, spare wheel is a machined offroad wheel (not painted)

Want to sell the 5 as a set for $350 or 4 for $300 and spare for $75. Will consider all reasonable offers. My current zipcode is 37811 or 45238

**spare not pictured**

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there,

I was just wondering if the wheels are true, straight, and without damage to the area around the bead?
I don't mean to low ball you, but what is the lowest you will sell all 5? What form of transfer do you prefer?
I live in Calgary AB. Postal code t2x0w3.

Cheers,

Denis

·
Veteran
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

I was just wondering if the wheels are true, straight, and without damage to the area around the bead?
I don't mean to low ball you, but what is the lowest you will sell all 5? What form of transfer do you prefer?
I live in Calgary AB. Postal code t2x0w3.

Cheers,

Denis
Hi Dennis. I got the Spare spoken for as of now. And possibly the 4 as a set but not solid offer yet. 300 for the 4. I do think shipping might be prohibitively expensive unfortunately

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's too bad that the spare is gone but I guess it is good for you :)
Let me know if the sale falls through. if it does, let me know what it would cost to ship them to Calgary as you have my postal code.

Cheers

·
Veteran
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do. They are in good shape. I can take more close-ups if need be. The truck is sitting until end of next month or so when Brennan can get me in for the swap then I can get things taken off

·
Veteran
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics of the wheels

Attachments

·
Veteran
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Veteran