Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 OR Rims from Ponyboy's X. I no longer need them and I need to get them out of my garage.

I am selling them for $250 or b/o, plus shipping.

They do have some rock rash. I have never taken them out of the shipping box.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
npgtech said:
About how much to ship to 28303??
$60 if it is more I cover it.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nichol said:
Are they "true" or straight? AKA are the rashes cosmetic or did the get bent?
As far as I know it is just cosmetic.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Yea, another factory blunder putting the face of the wheel so far out, that is one thing about the predators that is cool, they have some dish to them. This is a crazy cool tempting price, especially since I am in LI now, have cash and will be going out on I 80 tonight. But I just bought a new Piranha Prop for my boat! And, I have a set of spare rims already! This is a steal of a deal for a spare set of rims for spare set of tires! Someone buy em before I do! MC

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
usmc xterra said:
Yea, another factory blunder putting the face of the wheel so far out, that is one thing about the predators that is cool, they have some dish to them. This is a crazy cool tempting price, especially since I am in LI now, have cash and will be going out on I 80 tonight. But I just bought a new Piranha Prop for my boat! And, I have a set of spare rims already! This is a steal of a deal for a spare set of rims for spare set of tires! Someone buy em before I do! MC
I should have another set of steelies soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.