Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rims and Tires are SOLD

No shipping pick up in the Boston, MA area only (or I can meet you near Boston).

Tires: $600

Pictures: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/4466017429.html

5x Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Mud tires , 33’s

4 of the tires have 75% of tread left and 1 tire is unused (was a spare). These are great mud tires that perform very well off road. They have siped tread lugs for better grip on road….

An aggressive Mud Tire Terrain Radial, Features Cut Resistant 3-Ply Sidewalls and a Full 6-Ply Tread for Superior Strength & Toughness On or Off Road.

- ADVANCED RADIAL CONSTRUCTION FOR HIGH MILEAGE & SMOOTH RIDE
- SELF CLEANING HIGH-VOID TREAD LUGS FOR TRACITON IN MUD & SNOW
- DEEP SHOULDER LUGS PROVIDE AGGRESSIVE TRACTION AND BOLD LOOK
- ENHANCED SIDEBITERS® FOR ADDED TRACTION & PROTECTION
- SIPED TREAD LUGS FOR BETTER GRIP ON SMOOTH SUFACES & ICE

·
Registered
822 Posts
I'm very interested in the rims. I live about 45 minutes outside of Boston near Worcester. I could probably come grab them one night after work or maybe weekend might be better. I'll call first dibs and confirm by EOD if I'm gonna grab them from you or not.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tires

If you still have the tires, I live in PA and am currently on vacation so i would be able to make the trip to pick them up. Let me know please if theyre still available.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Heck of a deal - I bet the wife would notice if I threw them on her pathfinder, though - not to mention the 600 drop in our savings, lol. Unfortunately, they're a little small for my 4Runner.

Good luck with the sale~
A secret savings account is for every happy marriage.

Sent from my HTC EVO with AutoCrash mobile app.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.