Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of Brand New Nismo Rays/Volks TE37 rims for the Nissan truck. They're 16x7 on a 6x5.5 bolt pattern and 39mm offset.
I was thinking of running them on my Xterra with a 19mm adapter... so they'd be just like a 20mm offset rim, but decided against it.
They are BRAND NEW... I was the first one to open 3 of the boxes, and just opened them to make sure everything was in there and to take pictures. The 4th one was displayed at the dealership and there's a couple scratches on the center cap, as pictured.
Comes with 4 center caps, valve stems, and lugnuts... everything that came in the boxes is included.

Mint condition... asking $850 shipped to your door... in the lower 48.

Check ebay for a set just like this for $1100 shipped. Save $250 and get all 24 lugnuts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been looking for a set of the 18" Nismo 6x4.5's for a while. I'm sure trying to find other wheels might be hard too.

Took me almost a year to find these...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just curious as to what made you decide not to use them with an adapter? As I've considered it to and am really considering it looking at this right now because these are the wheels I've wanted really badly. I really wish I could call dibs on them but money talks. Hopefully I'll be PM'ing you later today.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it's more out of lack of personal experience with adapters. I've read that alot of guys don't have any issues whatsoever with adapters so that eases things a lot, but I just never used them before.

These wheels would be great though with adapters. they're offset is 39mm and coupled with the 19mm adapters... it's still a very reasonable 20mm offset. Add the fact that these 16's only weigh 14.4lbs a piece, and you've got a very strong, light wheel.

A bronze set would look good on my red brawn Xterra....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.