Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2011 Pro-4x Rims Would prefer local buyer. However, if I cannot find a buyer I will ship on your dime. Looking for $300 negotiable for the set that comes out to $75 a rim. If you are local, for $400 you can have these rims mounted and balanced on any tire you'd like. Only catch is you have to drive out to the shop I work with. Two rims do have scuffs nothing major, I will post pictures soon. For those of you who are looking for spares, if I can find buyers for each of them and have payment or deposit so I know they are serious i will split them up.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Are these the same as the 2010's (e.g. machined spoke faces with the inset grey color?). I'm looking for either all grey or the non-machined versions (e.g. similar in finish to these:

Looking for either these grey kind:

or these silver painted (non-machined):

Thanks

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Tempted very tempted ... You going to ecxc ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Selling my 2011 Pro-4x Rims Would prefer local buyer. However, if I cannot find a buyer I will ship on your dime. Looking for $300 for the set that comes out to $75 a rim. If you are local, for $400 you can have these rims mounted and balanced on any tire you'd like. Only catch is you have to drive out to the shop I work with. Two rims do have scuffs nothing major, I will post pictures soon. For those of you who are looking for spares, if I can find buyers for each of them and have payment or deposit so I know they are serious i will split them up.
Apologies, but on the Internet version (can't use tapatawk anymore),I can't determine your location. Where are e rims located?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
^ Carl you pick these up and i buy your wheels. Better call dibs ...

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's BORNGEARHEAD's X and he painted his wheels that color. They don't come that color stock. Wish they did. /threadjack
Thanks, sweet rims indeed. By the way, awesome avatar you have there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Damn dude, these would come up when i have $0 spare cash.

EDIT: Could maybe swing $50 for one if you line up other buyers. Forgot about CC rewards bucks...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.