Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

$275+shipping. If that's not a fair price, give me a reason to lower it and we'll work something out.

I have a loaded front diff and separate ring and pinion gears in 3.69 ratio for sale. This R180 lived in my 2012 Pro-4X Frontier for about 80k miles. It has seen regular fluid changes, and is currently in good working order. A couple years ago I did have an incident where I blew up a spider gear. That whole ordeal is detailed here: Another Grenaded R180 Front Diff. The long in the short is that I snapped a spider gear and sheared the splines on the half axle. I was lucky in that nothing serious happened to the rest of the diff, and I bought a donor diff to replace the spider gears and half axle. Seals were replaced with new OEM seals too. After 15k-20k miles, including multiple 4wd trips, the diff is still working great. The only issue I had was some seeping through the diff cover seal where the RTV goes.

The 3.69 ring and pinion for the rear came out of an M226 with a factory e-locker. It has about 80k miles on it with no issues.

Additionally, I have a full 3.13 ratio R180 minus the half shaft and spider gears. This donor diff came out of an Xterra with about 30k miles on it and looks brand new. I'll include it in the sale for free if anyone wants it, but obviously it would increase shipping cost.

Local pickup in ZIP 93401 would be preferred, but I can also ship in a wooden crate. I'm not sure if both diff housings will fit in the crate I have, but we'll work something out if someone want's both. I'll get some current pictures up this weekend.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.