Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm making a big move soon, so I need to finally sell off my large DIY and accessory parts inventory as a single lot.

There are over 90 items, of all kinds, worth over $2,000 at MSRP when new. I'll attach a manifest and pictures of all of the parts, including my researched market price if you were to resell it individually, part condition, etc.

Photo-Aug-16,-10-35-13-PM-small.jpg

I sold my tricked-out 2005 S XTerra a few years back after a botched dealer repair on the coolant system... not a month goes by without missing that truck! So, there were a lot of overhaul projects in the works that went unfinished.

Most items are OEM/Factory Nissan parts (except for the locking gas cap, NAPA/WIX Gold air filter and Iridium IX plugs). Items were stored well, in climate controlled locations.

Price is $450 (OBO) + shipping. Shipping from, or available for direct pick-up, in the Charlotte, NC metro area.

You'll get a great deal on some nice factory replacement parts, perfect any new gen. XTerra DIY-er. There's still overhead left to re-sell what you don't need for a profit.

Please PM me with offers, and feel free to ask any questions here on the forum post.

Here's some highlights:
-Like New turn signal/light stalk (without fog lights)- very lightly used for <40,000 miles, and saved switched for a fog light stem when I purchased the Xterra used. $177.55 MSRP
-New Idler pulley and tensioner assembly
-New Underbody armor panels (like on the offroad trim)
-New Coolant overhaul parts- hoses, thermostat, spring cap and gaskets
-New top end gaskets- Rocker covers and throttle body
-Oil maintenance items - New crush washers, rear diff gasket/plugs, and new oil pan plug
-Tranny pan drop kit- new gasket and 22 brand new threadlocked bolts
-New Crankcase PCV and brake check valves
-New assorted clips for interior/exterior panels
-Discontinued OEM rear wiper blade asy.- good condition- some light fading and rubber wear, but no cracks/damage on rubber or wiper body plastic
-Cargo area retractable cover (keep your X from being broken into!), used, but in overall good condition.
-New open box premium aftermarkets- NAPA/WIX Gold Air Filter (designed in my hometown!), and locking gas cap (2 keys included)
-Six free spark plugs I had on hand from another car - can leave out if you want to shave weight off of shipping.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Hmm.. I don't need most of this gear but if... If you don't get a full lot purchaser, I'd be interested in the skids and the cargo cover for sure!

I get it the hassle of individual sales but if it comes to that, DIBS~

Lucas

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
I'd be interested in the skids and the cargo cover for sure!
I may be buying the lot in a day or 2 when I'm passing by. Been coordinating with 3 others on what they need and those 3 items aren't spoken for yet. Im willing to pack em up and ship to you if you're willing to pay the postman. I'll have plenty of free used cardboard and packing materials at the end of the trip.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I’m one of them.
Excited !! (y)

All those parts will go to good use for X members

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Thanks to OP and 29erclan for parts and time put into this. Love the X community. (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.