Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Wow wish you were local for me . Mine is starting to rust on the bottom and has a nice big dent . :sad3:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I put on a Shrockworks rear bumper, and have my stock one available. It's in great shape, about 5000 miles on it before the switch, off my 2012 Pro 4X.

The catch, I'll have to meet you in Florida, because I'm not going to go through the logistics of shipping. I'm in Central Florida (Orlando area) for reference.

Let me know if anyone could use this.

Selling Price - seeking $20.

I'm interested. Will this work on a 2005 S? I wanted to upgrade with the new style rear colored bumper rather than getting mine painted. Will you be able to meet me in Fort Lauderdale?

·
on line
666 Posts
I put on a Shrockworks rear bumper, and have my stock one available. It's in great shape, about 5000 miles on it before the switch, off my 2012 Pro 4X.

The catch, I'll have to meet you in Florida, because I'm not going to go through the logistics of shipping. I'm in Central Florida (Orlando area) for reference.

Let me know if anyone could use this.

Selling Price - seeking $20.
I'm in Lakeland and can meet you anywhere. PM inbound.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested. Will this work on a 2005 S? I wanted to upgrade with the new style rear colored bumper rather than getting mine painted. Will you be able to meet me in Fort Lauderdale?
Lauderdale is a little far for me (about 3.5 hours each way). I'm going to give the guy in Lakeland a shot (<1 hour if we split the distance). If that doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

·
on line
666 Posts
Sorry RedBrawn but I'll probably end up scooping this up. I'm in the middle of trying to get another one as well when I stumbled upon this one, so if I end up getting the other one as well (haven't heard back from the seller), I'd be more than happy to pass the one I don't keep on to you and have one of my dad's guys take it down to you when they're working in Ft. Lauderdale. To answer your question though, it will definitely work on any second gen Xterra (from 2005+)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Sorry RedBrawn but I'll probably end up scooping this up. I'm in the middle of trying to get another one as well when I stumbled upon this one, so if I end up getting the other one as well (haven't heard back from the seller), I'd be more than happy to pass the one I don't keep on to you and have one of my dad's guys take it down to you when they're working in Ft. Lauderdale. To answer your question though, it will definitely work on any second gen Xterra (from 2005+)
Not a problem. Let me know. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.