Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL SOLD

Looking to clean out some stuff from the garage that's been laying around. All prices are local pick up or buyer pays shipping.

OEM Rear bumper, pulled with less than 20k miles on the truck, no damage SOLD
OEM mud flaps, removed before they could get torn off. - SOLD
SOLD Extended U-bolts for AAL, needed if you keep the overload leaf or install 3 degree shims with AAL - SOLD
SOLD 3 degree shims, if you install AAL and have driveline vibrations - SOLD

always open to offers as well.

Wiring, i clipped the car side of the harness so the bumper harness is intact, plus both plate lights are there and worked when the bumper was removed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking to clean out some stuff from the garage that's been laying around. All prices are local pick up or buyer pays shipping.

OEM Rear bumper, pulled with less than 20k miles on the truck, no damage $50
OEM mud flaps, removed before they could get torn off. - $20
Extended U-bolts for AAL, needed if you keep the overload leaf or install 3 degree shims with AAL - $25
3 degree shims, if you install AAL and have driveline vibrations - $25

always open to offers as well.
I might be interested in the rear bumper. Would you post pics of it please.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sure, i'll have to do it when i get home from work today though. It doesn't have any damage, just a bit of dust from sitting out in the garage. it does have the supposedly unobtanium rear license plate lights, which were working when i pulled it.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of the bumper, there is a small scuff on the lower right side from storage in the garage, just paint transfer from the wall and my jack that was stored next to it, i'm sure it will rub off though.

Wiring, i clipped the car side of the harness so the bumper harness is intact, plus both plate lights are there and worked when the bumper was removed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pics of the bumper, there is a small scuff on the lower right side from storage in the garage, just paint transfer from the wall and my jack that was stored next to it, i'm sure it will rub off though.

Thats a nice looking bumper, any idea on how much it would be to ship that thing to Illinois?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey sorry for the late reply, if i find a new front bumper from the new revised xterra 2009+ i will also buy your bumper.
There is a guy in Austin selling his 2012 front bumper on here.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice YETI!
Thanks, i love it. went through a couple of cheap 12v fridge/freezers that just didn't hold up before the YETI, which has been awesome. no need to worry about ice more than once a week or so.

Tuesday afternoon bump. I still have everything and open to offers in order to get it out of my garage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you give us an idea of what the shipping dimensions (with packaging) and exact weight would be for the bumper? Would like to get a quote on shipping.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you give us an idea of what the shipping dimensions (with packaging) and exact weight would be for the bumper? Would like to get a quote on shipping.
the bumper is about 40"x12"x12" and weighs just over 42lbs. I got an online quote from ups.com from Houston to Chicago that came out to about 50 bucks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.