Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a 2010-2012 factory turn signal stalk with the switch for oem fog lights.

I purchased the fog light kit off NissanOnlineParts.com and this style of stalk is not compatible with my 2005-2008 style Xterra, so don't purchase this thinking it will work on yours. I am also still searching for a 2005-6 style stalk that has the factory fog light switch. I would be happy to swap if needed.

http://nissanonlineparts.com/storename/cherryhillnissan/dept/267946/ItemDetail-10598249.aspx

I feel that $75 + $5 shipping (USPS Priority Mail continental US) is a fair price. Please feel free to post or message me with any further questions or concerns. Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice NUTSgoWEEE. Just talked to JerseyParts on the phone. Very helpful guy; however we can't do much as of now. The factory fog light kit comes as a kit with the stalk in the box; I need a box for the individual stalk sold separately.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
It should be 08+ are all the same . The turn stalk I installed on my 08 was the same as my freinds 11 turn stalk both same part# . Think its only different on 05-07 . Just to be clear for people interested.
By the way these are so simple to install

·
on line
2,868 Posts
There are different switches for 05-07 and 08+. The magic electronic fillings are different and not compatible. Check your part number.
Actually, unless something has changed, the stalk difference happened with the 2007 model. Reason I remember is that I purchased a new 2007 and discovered the stalk fitment problem. I was one of Brian's first customers to experience this and he worked through it with me then. I started a thread in February 2007 and there is more discussions there. From your build thread photos it doesn't look like you've added them on your 2007, so just keep this in mind if you ever decide to purchase them. Parts may have changed some since then, so my information my be old, etc.

edit: here's the thread from Feb 2007: http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1973

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks NUTSgoWEEE ill look into the part number
i thought i had the correct one since everything else works except for the fog lights :S

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Actually, unless something has changed, the stalk difference happened with the 2007 model. Reason I remember is that I purchased a new 2007 and discovered the stalk fitment problem. I was one of Brian's first customers to experience this and he worked through it with me then. I started a thread in February 2007 and there is more discussions there. From your build thread photos it doesn't look like you've added them on your 2007, so just keep this in mind if you ever decide to purchase them. Parts may have changed some since then, so my information my be old, etc.

edit: here's the thread from Feb 2007: http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1973
Oh gotcha. I was just going on the info written above. First it was 10+, 09+, then 08+ now I guess it's 07+.

ricky_robot - check your fuses, relays and bulbs. If it physically fits it sounds like it might be the right one and your problem could be elsewhere.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the great info.

However, bump- It's still for sale.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the general consensus is that this will definitely work on 2008-current; and there is still speculation about when in 2007 Nissan switched the design. Refer to the thread mentioned earlier in this thread for more info on the 2007 model year compatibility.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes it will definitely fit 2008-current. Price now lowered to $70 shipped :icon_smile:
I'll take it if it fits a 2011, and it's still available.
Might be able to help on the other one too, I have a stalk I bought new for my Frontier but it was the wrong connector. Might fit your Xterra?
I'll try to get a pic.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
701 Posts
bumping this up to see if anyone knows the part number for JUST the stalk on this model? i have a 2011 x model- $115 at the dealership for the stalk alone, but i forgot to get the part number from them so i could look for a used one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.