Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks here you have a 05 xterra It has less than 30 k miles ,This is the list of the after market goodies
2.5 calmini s/l (1000 bux w/install)

2inch custom 1of a kind body lift (500 bux)
Flow master exh (250 bux)
Yakima rack (225 bux)
Shockworks rear Bumper (500 bux)
Maxxis 32 inch mudders (600 bux)
booming amp and 12 inch subs (400 bux) GArmin street pilot (400 bux)
K&n 77 series stainless steel intake (275 bux) Close to 3700 dollars in xtras, w/the intake and exhaust this thing sounds like a monster !!
WITH THE INTAKE AND EXH iM MAKING CLOSE TO 300 HP also has lo-jack and an ign kill I can easily say this is one of the most hooked up xterras in san diego ! COME TAKE A LOOK YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!
May Be interested in Trade for a 4x4 full sized truck crew cab of equal value or a Nissan armada4x4 or Suburban 4x4
I absolutely LOVE this truck but My family has grown and I need more room for them when we go on long rides ... This x has been off road In Tucson and up in Julian And Big Bear It has not been beat on in anyway YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET STUCK IN THIS BEAST KBB is almost 20 k thousand so your getting 3700 dollars of after market parts for free !!!

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've put my x up for $hit$ and giggles ,WE REALLY DO NEED SOMETHING BIGGER, I think i mentioned in an older post we bought this and 2 weeks later found out we were pregnant w/ our 4 child so seating for 6 is a lil cramped .I'm gunna see if i get any takers If not I'm gunna take her over to carmax and see what I can get for her and/or make n even trade for something a bit older ..I'VE SEEN A BUNCHA of tahoes and subrbs in the 21-25k range but i really dont wnt payments im spoiled .I just wana see if I'd get any takers !! I live in san diego southbay area I have more pix @ my my space page under pix of course
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6409159

thx 4 your time !!!!

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
S_e_X-Terra said:
300 HP huh???? Got the dyno to prove that?
:salute: :salute:

The first and ONLY supercharged 2nd Gen, dont be jealous!!! Im not !!! lol

·
on line
874 Posts
typically when one posts a dyno sheet, it says the air temp, and the vehicly make ect...
not to sure I want to believe this sheet...as no one else can make power like that with similar parts, unless you had nitro.....

even when doing the math for the drive line loss at the crank you dont get numbers like that....
and I quote from a guy who has done the numbers with an intake and exhaust on his fronty...

"You can see the results on the graphs below--The new exhaust added peak power gains of 5.7 horsepower and 5.7 ft/lbs torque.... because this truck has an auto transmission we had to conduct the tests in 3rd gear, and we couldn't roll-on the power until about 36-3700 RPM. Given estimated driveline losses of about 20% for an automatic transmission, that yields 284 horsepower and 295 ft/lbs torque at the crankshaft--not too shabby for a "small" truck!"

from "http://www.jackphelps.com/frontier/dyno3.htm"

·
on line
148 Posts
seems a lil high. I picked up my 07 S with 1900 miles for 17k.

·
on line
14 Posts
I wouldn't waste your time or hold your breath on these forums. Check out my thread and you'll understand. Good luck with the sale though and if yours sells before mine it's going to upset me a bit...cause I was here first :blackeye:

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kyle4583 said:
seems a lil high. I picked up my 07 S with 1900 miles for 17k.
yours is a s mine is an 2005 se AND yours does not come with 3700 bux of after market parts :dontknow: at the time i placed this the kbb was 20k and carmax still sells'um for 20k stock

·
on line
874 Posts
private party value on your x is around 19,300-16,800, trade in is 16,125-13,500. with gas prices goin up your not going to get market value as the cost to run it has increased. you would be better off selling the parts seperatly and then selling the x...imho. no dealer will look at any car that is modded and give it more value becasue of the mods, they sometimes feel its harder to sell if its modded up...

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
marzterra said:
private party value on your x is around 19,300-16,800, trade in is 16,125-13,500. with gas prices goin up your not going to get market value as the cost to run it has increased. you would be better off selling the parts seperatly and then selling the x...imho. no dealer will look at any car that is modded and give it more value becasue of the mods, they sometimes feel its harder to sell if its modded up...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Niss...033380784QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350033380784

I also have 3 on the carmax car lot on san diego @ 20k w/more miles than mine and w/o all the aftermarket goodies ,Im well aware that dealers don't want modded trucks...Thats why I'm posting here and not trading it in.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.