on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$21,500 obo

2005 Xterra 4x4 with Off Road package - Yellow
-Automatic Transmission
-10K miles

It's all stock.

I'm sure most of you know all the standard goodies that come with the Off Road package but if have any questions please sent me a PM.

I purchased this truck in January 2006. I love everything about the truck, but I have finally decided that I would be happier with a Manual Transmission.

I live in the Raleigh North Carolina area if you would like to look at the truck.

Thanks for looking.
Dante

·
on line
358 Posts
It's a shame you are selling. Are you going to replace it with a stick?

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is my main reason for selling. This is my first Automatic Transmission truck. It just isn't for me.

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to trade in my truck any day now. Make me an offer, you might be surprised what I'll take for it!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I would trade you because I hate the MT. But I have 13K more miles and a few dents.

·
on line
559 Posts
I would trade too, but I'm not a yellow truck kinda guy. I also have about 10k more miles.

·
on line
135 Posts
so why dont some one just try to swap out trannys and what ever else will be need to be done for the swap ...

ill trade my auto for a stick tranny and pay for the install..

·
on line
2,938 Posts
05yellowx said:
so why dont some one just try to swap out trannys and what ever else will be need to be done for the swap ...

Because it is not that simple.

·
on line
135 Posts
kokopop said:
05yellowx said:

Because it is not that simple.

I sure wish once of use would try it out im sure it not that hard ..

·
on line
108 Posts
I have an 06x manual tranny.

You figure out if the swap can be done, pay for it, and I'll swap out my manual for your automatic. Good thing is I Live in Chalotte, NC. It will save you some money over getting a new rig.

·
on line
67 Posts
If I can sell both my vehicles before you get rid of this I will give ya 19k for it.

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your interest. I would have considered that offer, but I traded it in last night. You know, it was the last day of the month and the dealer is willing to make some crazy deals to make his numbers.

FYI for anyone wondering the about the value of your Xterra. If you subtract what I paid out the door from the price of my new Jeep, the dealer gave me $20,650 for my Xterra. Considering I paid $23,000 out the door for it, new, last January I think I did pretty good. I really liked the Xterra and think it is a solid truck, but I just missed my Jeep (I still have a my 95 Wrangler) and the manual transmission.

Here is my new ride.

·
on line
332 Posts
its ok my dad is scared of change too :geek:

·
on line
67 Posts
Good luck with the new JK. I'm hearing there won't be alot made for those axles. So you might just have to swap them out. But ofcourse this is what I heard so I will believe it when I never see the parts.

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My Jeep came with 4.10 gears in the diffs (Dana 30 front, Dana 44 rear). So I am all set to run some 33" tires. The gears a actully a little tall for the stock 31" tires. There are 4.88 and 5.13 already availble for the JK too. There seems to be plenty of guys running 4" lifts and 37" tires with full flex. The Xterra is a great platform to build on if the aftermarket guys would just start paying better attention to it. They seem to be focusing on the JK and FJ right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.