Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered up four of these things (each pair came boxed separately) about a month before I decided it was time to start collecting parts for a Titan swap. Now I only need 2 for the rear. Luckily, I only opened one of the boxes when they arrived.

The remaining unopened box contains; 2 Nissan specific 6x4.5 to 6x5.5 billet 1.25" thick bolt pattern adapters, 12 lug nuts, thread locker and a Spidertrax sticker. Spidertrax was initially selling these for $69/pair plus shipping. They've recently upped their price. Here's a link to their site for more info;

http://www.spidertrax.com/s.nl/sc.7/category.2856/.f

I'll sell you the pair for $65, shipping included, to the lower 48. Will be shipping via UPS from Eugene, Oregon. Paypal preferred. Will provide tracking #. Can set it up as an Ebay transaction if you prefer.

Might be a good thing to pick up if you're considering a Titan diff/LT swap down the road....

·
on line
245 Posts
dibs... PM sent

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XterraDude said:
Hey OregonX When do you think you will have your titan swap done?
I've got about 60% of my parts ordered already. I've got a second job and I'll be working a lot of extra hours in February (to pay for these parts.. oddly enough), so I'm shooting for March.

Plus, I live in an apartment and use my dad's garage (which is almost a machine shop) for installs. Well... kinda. The X won't fit in the garage but he's got a large carport built right in front of the garage that I use. February is still gonna be a little chilly around here.

Once I get some of the parts in and have some photos to start taking, I'll start a thread in the projects forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.