671 Posts
are these 6 spokers?
100 for shipping?
i'll take em
i pm'd you

·
on line
10 Posts
Do you still have these? I may be interested but would like to see some closeup photos of your wheels. Put another way, do they have any cosmetic damage (curb rash, dings, etc)?

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you still have these? I may be interested but would like to see some closeup photos of your wheels. Put another way, do they have any cosmetic damage (curb rash, dings, etc)?
I still have the wheels available, in case you are interested. I know that you posted a while back, but I don't check this site as often as I use to. There are a few nicks and scratches on them. If you would like, PM me your email address and I will send some pics to you over the weekend.

·
on line
10 Posts
Sorry, but I got lucky and found a set on EBay within a couple of days of that last post. Haven't bought tires yet but they look nice one the floor.

·
on line
1,420 Posts
need to see pics..

·
on line
1,681 Posts
what about just one?

·
on line
1,681 Posts
thank you

·
on line
1,681 Posts
still looking for one , got any pics?

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
still looking for one , got any pics?
Sorry, I have been real busy cleaning up the debris and damage around the house since Hurricane Ike. Will post as soon as I get them. I had power yesterday, then it was cut off temporarily today and is restored back again.

·
on line
1,681 Posts
whoops, sorry about that, hope all is well there. I hope you didn't have any damage to that sweet paint job on your X.

·
on line
1,681 Posts
Any word on these Hollywood? still looking for one/maybe 2 now

·
on line
23 Posts
Hi !

Do you still have them (4)?

I have the 16" of an ´08 S. Interested in trading?

Mine have about 17,000 miles on them, mint condition. Tire thread is about half way now.

I could pick them up, I live in Houston, what would the price be without shipping?

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any word on these Hollywood? still looking for one/maybe 2 now
I am trying to sell them as a set. If I have buyers for all 4 wheels, then I will part out.

are they still for sale $350 shipped? my location is VA.

I would like to see pics as well... but I will probably bedline them anyways.
please send pics to [email protected] or post on the thread to everyone.
Yes, they are still for sale. Pics will be posted up in a bit.

Hi !

Do you still have them (4)?

I have the 16" of an ´08 S. Interested in trading?

Mine have about 17,000 miles on them, mint condition. Tire thread is about half way now.

I could pick them up, I live in Houston, what would the price be without shipping?
Yes, I still have all 4 of them. Sorry, I don't need any more wheels. Looking for cash. If you are in Houston, price will be $300.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.