Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Set of four spacers, w/ low profile open end lug nuts to mount to hub and locking lut nuts to mount wheel to spacers)

Put em on, took em off since I'm not going to be wheeling my Xterra. Only had them installed for a few days.

For visual reference, check out: http://www.ezaccessory.com/Wheel_Adapter_6_Lug_4_5_To_6_Lug_4_5_p/6450-6450.htm

NOTE: the open ended lug nuts that come with these normally are for 1/2" thread. Yet our Xterras require 12x1.25. I purchased a set of the 12x1.25 shorty lug nuts to mount the spacers to our hubs. I've also got hub-centric rings to make sure the spacers sit centered on the hub as opposed to just the studs.

PM me if you're interested. I'm in Washington state if you're close, we can meet for the transaction.

Terry

Edited by Moderator: The actual price is $150, and the numbers were cut off.

·
on line
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should be $150.00

I guess the last couple of digits got cut off.

Nonetheless, it's still a good deal

Terry

·
on line
2,459 Posts
The subject only allows a certain amount of characters. He did not realize this when he made the original post. We have fixed it to show the correct pricing.

If you have a problem with whole mistake of $1 then send him a pm, do not do it in a public thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.