Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my X after lurking the boards (both this site and that other called flamers site). I had previously purchased a set of OR wheels before purchasing my X. I picked up my X today, drove home, packed the trunk with the OR wheels and headed to Discount Tire. There they swapped out the wheels. When I got to Discount Tire, the odometer read 30 miles. So, these wheels only have 33 miles on them. 16" 07 Xterra X steel wheels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED: 06/24/07
I am now selling these as singles due to the recent success of lifeinthesouth's sale of his S wheels for the same price. Price is $45 + shipping for each wheel.

·
on line
463 Posts
Send a pm to Syndicate on this board.
He was looking for a set of steel wheels.

Jim B

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
d-rap said:
prod39 said:
Send a pm to Syndicate on this board.
He was looking for a set of steel wheels.
He already bought my extra set of OEM alloys two weeks ago, so I think he's cool.
Yea, he said that he no longer needs a set.

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am now selling these as singles due to the recent success of lifeinthesouth's sale of his S wheels for the same price. Price is $50 + shipping for each wheel.

·
on line
278 Posts
What about shipping one to Virginia? Zip 23434
If that is too much, you can try zip 32934, pretty pretty please. I am interested in one. (they are the 5-spoke alloys, right?)

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1_BAMF_X said:
What about shipping one to Virginia? Zip 23434
If that is too much, you can try zip 32934, pretty pretty please. I am interested in one. (they are the 5-spoke alloys, right?)
All wheels will be $75 shipped. They are not the 5-spoke wheels. They are the steel wheels from the X model. I don't have an actual pic of the wheels, put here is what they look like:

They only have 33 miles on them. I bought a set of OR wheels before I even bought my X. From the dealership, I drove straight home, packed the OR wheels in the back and headed straight to Discount Tire.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Is this still pending?

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes they are. I have just received the money order from jp4ever and will be shipping the entire set of 4 wheels soon.

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have just gotten back from DHL and have shipped your wheels. They will be coming in 2 boxes with 2 wheels each. You got the tracking numbers by email, so I won't post them here. These were both insured and should require signature confirmation on both.

·
on line
266 Posts
I'll give you 10 bucks a piece for the center caps (need 4 of them)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.