Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
05yellowx said:
sent you a pm i can pick them up whenever you like

ray
You are going to be a step above Cornick with your conversion from S to OR.

·
on line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the interest. These can be picked up in Perth Amboy, NJ (located 2 minutes away from the Outerbridge Crossing). These are brand new and I purchased these from a friend that worked at a Nissan dealer, but I have decided to stick with keeping my SE 17" wheels. As for price I see these regulary going on Ebay in used condition for $500 + shipping. I will make a price somewhat higher since they are new. $500 for the set, or best offer. Post your offer here, or email me at [email protected]

·
on line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still for grabs

Just wanted to say that a few people have backed out including 05yellowx. Please email me at [email protected] with any offer. Just replied to a couple emails I had with offers. I don't have pictures, but these are new. Also I'm taking BO if nobody offers the $500.

·
on line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lots of offers, but even more excuses. Still available for pick-up. $500 OBO picked up. Email for fastest response. Thanks

·
on line
22 Posts
I just sent you an email, ill paypal the 500 dollars over if you meet me half way, provided a cell phone number in my email as well.

Tom

·
on line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These are still up for sale. I have them in my storage closet and still in the same condition. Email if interested for fastest response. I am not on here all that often.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.