Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya got me, i never heard of it either. But its one cheap ass tire! In the 285 size.
More info...http://www.binhindi.com/latest_news.asp?idval=83
http://www.tires-easy.com/start.html

582.00 for 5 of em!

COURAGIA M/T 285/75 R16 122/118Q 8PR OWL, TW in preparation
Stock Level: Click for details
Summer tires
Speedindex Q: the tire's speed capacity is up to 99 mph/160 km/h !
We only supply the tire. If there is a rim shown in the picture, it is for display purposes only.
The picture serves only representation purposes
Search for Installer

Federal's ultimate off-road tire.
Rugged off-road performance with the looks to match.
Unprecedented traction, grip and strength.
Pattern engineered to clear foreign substances to ensure constant performance.
Aggressive block and shoulder lug offer awesome traction on dirt, rock, mud and gravel.
Strong protection block on the upper shoulders to handle the toughest terrains.
Designed to conquer the impossible. Features * Large aggressive shoulder lugs.
Strong protection block on upper shoulder for exceptional bruise, impact, cut resistance and protection from other off-road hazards * Uniquely designed incremental block edge improves clearance of dirt and sand for constant performance * Uniquely designed radius of sub-grooves enhances off-road performance * SRG(Sloped Radius Gradient) block design increases block stiffness, enhances performance, and delivers serious off-road traction * Bar at bottom of groove clears mud and rock particles and provide ultimate off-road traction * Deep shoulder lugs and sophisticated central blocks fulfill the most demanding requirements of off-road grip and steering control when used for on-road applications * Specially formulated advanced tread compound resists cuts, chips and abrasions for long life and even wear

With us only $ 116.40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price does not include shipping.
To calculate the shipping costs just click on the shipping button.
Price and availability is subject to change without prior notice.

© 1999-2007 by Delticom R-143608 / tires-easy.com web5

·
on line
366 Posts
Those look pretty cool. I'm wondering how they'd do on the highway though.

BTW, do 285/75/16's fit in the spare tire spot under the cargo area, or do you have to put it up top?

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Wish I had seen those...I would have gotten them.

·
on line
735 Posts
I have only had experience with Dunlop mud rovers. They are up to $149 per on 285's though, but they used to be $110 tires in 245 or 265 sizes.

On the other hand, you'll probably hate them and keep your highway speeds reasonable, so go for it I guess. Beware on ice: unsiped lugs don't put down the rubber fingerprint like AT's do. deep snow and goo is another story, of course.

·
on line
331 Posts
The definity dakota MTs from Pep boys are about the same price but you can get Buy 3 get one free. Plus, they are made by cooper.

·
on line
155 Posts
I would try it out if they made them for an 18" wheel. They look a little like the maxxis bighorn.

·
on line
631 Posts
x67934 said:
The definity dakota MTs from Pep boys are about the same price but you can get Buy 3 get one free. Plus, they are made by cooper.
I've got these... no complaints. It grips slickrock, ice, snow, sucks in sand (but I don't care), great wear too! Those who were here for Saturdays run noticed I didnt slip on any rocks but I didnt go to the dunes because Im not a sand person.

I love these tires... got em cheap too... all 4 mounted and balanced for $400 thanks to some friends that worked for Pep Boys

·
on line
750 Posts
Pep Boys went out of business in Flagstaff like a week or two before I went to buy tires..I would have definitely opted for the Durangos that are on sale now.

Nice to know there are more options

·
on line
750 Posts
Only if they are brand new. Discount will not sipe tires that have touched the road because small stones/sand etc mess up the siping blades.

·
on line
628 Posts
Creek said:
don't lie...your tires are tiny
I wasn't trying to poke fun. I was looking at my tires and thinking they were looking small with my simple 2" lift, and you are the only person running the 3"+/- with the 265/75/R16 that I have seen.

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i think it looks just fine with the set up i have and the 265/75's. What do you think usarmy? Creek is just jealous because all the hillbilly women at the Red Lion wanted my wang more than his. He needed bigger tires to make up for his small pee pee. :thebirdman: Its all in good fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts