Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of users, myself included, are posting like crazy all throughout the day. My question is this; what are you NOT doing in order to be on this site?

I know in my case I'm temporarily "unemployed" w/ my unit until this whole be broken thing blows over (which is about another year, but who's counting!?). So in my mind, I have nothing better to do! Can't do anything to the X w/ these damn crutches, that's for sure.

·
on line
1,084 Posts
I work 5am-1pm doing receiving for a large sporting goods chain so i'm home early to post. Not wasting the company dime

·
on line
671 Posts
I'm a Net Admin.Have at least 7 computers booted up in my office alone.
Sometimes I'm off location goofin' off!
You'd never see me on here if I could be out in the woods or fishing.
Besides the fact I have no life!
Wife won't let me...lol

Giant snook stacking up in the backwaters this time of year too!

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Well, between firearms activities, My X updates, towing mods, electrical/tv sys updates and HONEYDO's--

--I don't got nothing to do, soooo--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
631 Posts
I sit behind a computer and talk to people all day, both on the phone and in person. I work for Bearing Belt Chain, Co. Las Vegas... laid back work environment so I go on here sometimes haha... the products we sell and deal with are frickin expensive! $75k-$100k bids is what I do daily depending on the company... and I never see one penny of it :naka:

·
on line
638 Posts
Absolutely nothing! I was so tempted on my internship to waste a little time but they monitor web use.. and I knew I would get NOTHING done!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Well I work a 28 day off/on schedule, so i dont have anything i need to be doing except playing around. When im at work i get about 10 - 20 computer minutes a day (if I decide that I want to get on). Thats why yall dont hear too much chatter from me every other month!

·
on line
1,420 Posts
i should be asleep right now...

·
on line
27 Posts
Although I don't post much, i am on this sight like 3 times a day

I'm the IT manager for a small town and have 5 monitors going across my desk. So even though this page is up, I can still monitor everything that's going on around the network.

Basically, I'm waiting for something to break so I can go fix it.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
i should probably be doing homework but as i always say "tomorrow, tomorrow, not today, thats what all procrastinators say!" i live by this saying lol

·
on line
1,792 Posts
I'm supposed to be grading papers and doing meaningless teaching-oriented paperwork.

I try to be a good teacher for my inner-city high school students, but when it comes to all the stupid crap I'm supposed to do I choose thenewx instead.

My principal sees my modded X and sometimes my Jeep parked in the lot, and he used to be a bit of a wheeler himself, so he's a pretty sympathetic boss, as long as I do my job.

·
on line
45 Posts
Procrastination is masturbation, it feels good until you realize you're f**king yourself.

I should be fixing things, oh wait, I am... waiting for ubuntu 7 to finish downloading :x

·
on line
750 Posts
Supposed to be installing my new XM radio and Ram Mount for my new GPS...but it's 10 degrees outside right now..maybe 12 in the garage. Bla.

·
on line
641 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Well I work a 28 day off/on schedule, so i dont have anything i need to be doing except playing around. When im at work i get about 10 - 20 computer minutes a day (if I decide that I want to get on). Thats why yall dont hear too much chatter from me every other month!
Let me guess....you work for either Chevron or Exxon or one of the same type, right? :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts