Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Wow, well go on an advertising spree. make more ppl buy!

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
I can't believe how few members are in this part of the country, it seems that there is only a hand-full of us.
kinda funny isn't it? I am in STL and only know of a couple others even close to here.

·
on line
6,136 Posts
What kind of country are we talking about in Minnesota? Is it just because there is not too many places to wheel or is it a population thing?
Might even be a blessing if the numbers mean its easier to go out and actually find places where there are no people. Seems so crowded out here sometimes.

·
on line
134 Posts
Okay, a new member for Missouri. I'm in the western suburbs of St. Louis. I just bought my new X two weeks ago, and it's already my favorite vehicle I've ever owned. I've wanted one since 2001, but I was just a poor college kid back then. I've finally got one and I'm not looking back.

·
on line
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What kind of country are we talking about in Minnesota? Is it just because there is not too many places to wheel or is it a population thing?
Might even be a blessing if the numbers mean its easier to go out and actually find places where there are no people. Seems so crowded out here sometimes.
There are plenty of places to wheel, just very few modded rigs other than Jeeps where I live. It is a blessing, but I know there are X's around, just none of them are modded.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts