Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted some trim in the x since I bought it but didnt like any of the stick on kits...so i made my own in my ext color, night armor..wanted subtle. I still havent finsihed wetsanding and polishing the center shifter and cup holder area...should have the most impact once installed i think...if you know how to shoot paint with a gun, i think its def worth it..but as you may know, it takes a lot of prep time and start up costs are a tad high...paint suppies arent cheap either.

More process pics here: http://public.fotki.com/s4iscool/xterra/page2.html

dont mind the custom shifter

·
on line
1,479 Posts
nice work... i wonder what it would look like i yellow.... i guess i need to play with phooshop a little bit

·
on line
87 Posts
Is that a gps or phone holder by the steering wheel?

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Looks pretty good!

·
on line
2,459 Posts

·
on line
332 Posts
wow, too yellow. then again it might look better in our 2nd gen cabins.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Very nice. that looks simply great!

·
on line
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks. Ive been asked to do another X and honestly I wouldnt do it for even $300. The supplies alone are close to $100 and the sweat in a non proper painting booth, are torture! My local body shops wanted somewhere in the range of $400! IM glad its done. :albino:

·
on line
844 Posts
I can post a how-to on this, I'm going to be doing it soon. It can be done for about 40 bucks by the way, and still come out as good!

·
on line
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dragonplayboy said:
I can post a how-to on this, I'm going to be doing it soon. It can be done for about 40 bucks by the way, and still come out as good!
gona spraybomb it? Lets see how it looks when youre done! most spraybombs jobs ive seen, are...lets say... not as good when examined closely :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts