Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless I was blind I saw N-O-T-H-I-N-G there for xterras !!!!
Smitty built was there asked abt if they ever planned on making anything for us!?!?! ANSWER = NEGATIVE !!!

Fabtech also said NEGATIVE for at least awhile !!!!
Looks like the xterra still gets overlooked BUT would still take them over a jeep any day !!!

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Awsomee dude, Glad I got to meet you today, and hope we can meet up sometime and go on a run. I will go ahead and post my pics here in the a little bit. This was an excellent show and those who couldn't make it, Missed Out. :)

·
on line
14,014 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
Unless I was blind I saw N-O-T-H-I-N-G there for xterras !!!!
Smitty built was there asked abt if they ever planned on making anything for us!?!?! ANSWER = NEGATIVE !!!

Fabtech also said NEGATIVE for at least awhile !!!!
Looks like the xterra still gets overlooked BUT would still take them over a jeep any day !!!
x2!!

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XterraDude said:
Awsomee dude, Glad I got to meet you today, and hope we can meet up sometime and go on a run. I will go ahead and post my pics here in the a little bit. This was an excellent show and those who couldn't make it, Missed Out. :)
Ditto have yet to take my truck out on a real run yet ....ALL THAT MUD was from fiesta island Which I still say has the best MUD anywhere in San Diego !!! lmao !! I would like to take my kids and wife out on a scenic trail someday but don't wanna go by our lonesome !!

·
on line
1,127 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
XterraDude said:
Ditto have yet to take my truck out on a real run yet ....ALL THAT MUD was from fiesta island Which I still say has the best MUD anywhere in San Diego !!! lmao !! I would like to take my kids and wife out on a scenic trail someday but don't wanna go by our lonesome !!
Well If you are interested, I will be going with some people out to Anza Borrego Sunday night next weekend and will be doing some pretty scenic fun trails all day Monday. Send me a PM if you are interested in going along with us, Same goes for anyone else in So Cal, if you would like to go on a day run next Monday, out to Anza shoot me a PM.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
OK, time for my picss.

So today I talked to one of the main guys from Pro Comp, and found out he is my moms bosses boyfriend, and my mom and him are apparently really good friends, he told me he would be willing to make me a custom set of Pro Comp rims 16X8 6X4.5 bolt pattern to fit my X. They will look identical to these below. :)

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmao !!! XterraDude when I saw you coming @ me w/that Pro quality camera of yers I thought I was gunna have my first spread in a 4x4 magazine !!!

Did You guys see that yellow truck in my pics above That was a pretty sweet ride for 28,995!!!
350 eng ,duel lockers, winch removable top , hot lil set-up Kinda reminded me of .....DARE I say an FJ on steroids !!!!

·
on line
1,127 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
lmao !!! XterraDude when I saw you coming @ me w/that Pro quality camera of yers I thought I was gunna have my first spread in a 4x4 magazine !!!

Did You guys see that yellow truck in my pics above That was a pretty sweet ride for 28,995!!!
350 eng ,duel lockers, winch removable top , hot lil set-up Kinda reminded me of .....DARE I say an FJ on steroids !!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA, People kept asking me throughout the conversion what magazine I was working for. They wouldn't accept the fact that I was just takin pics for fun :).
I saw that yellow thing and the first thing I said when I walked up to it was it looks like a MASSIVE FJ. That thing was pretty sweet but i felt it looked too bulky and unfinished.

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So today I talked to one of the main guys from Pro Comp, and found out he is my moms bosses boyfriend, and my mom and him are apparently really good friends, he told me he would be willing to make me a custom set of Pro Comp rims 16X8 6X4.5 bolt pattern to fit my X. They will look identical to these below

X2 PAHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ :headbang: :hello1: :hello2:

·
on line
381 Posts
bigboyindiego and xterradude, good meeting both of you. show was cool, but definitely nothing for X's, except, gibson was there for exhaust... and some recovery equipment.

·
on line
131 Posts
Nothing like a good off-road show to make you want to sell a lung or some other organ so that you can make mods to your truck...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts