Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a mod so that I can open the door and not get snow on the seats? I'm envisioning something like a vent visor but placed higher up.

·
on line
631 Posts
i scraped the snow off the top by the doors before entering... never got snow inside

·
on line
1,361 Posts
I just use my glove and wipe snow around where the door meets the body. Has worked well then i just brushy my glove off before opening the door.

Obviously this is not the answers you are looking for....but one guy takes his brush inside with him when he knows its going to snow so he has it in had when he walks out to his car. Then he can just sweep the snow away from the door and then climb in.

If you figure out a mod let us know

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: --You've heard of " ACID RAIN" ???

shinallb said:
What is this "snow" you speak of?
--Well this is "WHITE RAIN"--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Just a quick wipe alone the opening seem on top and open slowly for the first 6 inches so you don't create a vacuum effect. Works for me.

·
on line
197 Posts
I'd go with the "put the 24-36 inch ice scraper/brush thing in the top compartment" mod. Works great for me!

·
on line
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
krucam said:
I'd go with the "put the 24-36 inch ice scraper/brush thing in the top compartment" mod. Works great for me!
That's brilliant. Though I can definitely appreciate the sarcasm of the "garage" mod. Thanks everyone.

·
on line
191 Posts
Easy, sell everything you own, including kids, parents, pets and duplicate body parts, and buy a shack for a million billion dollars in Ca. No snow on the seats.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Used to get a lot of snow, on my seats--

--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,479 Posts
I moved to AZ! Seems to have worked well! :iconbiggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts