Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I filed my tax return last night, so I’m working on the list of mods for my upcoming Xterra.

Do you guys know of any 2nd gen snorkel on the market?

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Your favorite place is working on one. :D

·
on line
295 Posts
Anyone heard if safari snorkle has one?

thnkx

·
on line
1,884 Posts
dan galusha said:
Your favorite place is working on one. :D
Once again showing how slow Roberto can be...Who?

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Offroad said:
I filed my tax return last night, so I’m working on the list of mods for my upcoming Xterra.

Do you guys know of any 2nd gen snorkel on the market?
I did my taxes tonight, so I have to sell my Xterra! Does anyone need a 2nd gen xterra to put a snorkel on?

MC

·
on line
3,484 Posts
dynamix said:
he's going to see the X and start modding the VUE
If something happens to my x body I am going to put a vue body on it. It looks so cool! I like the windows!

Yes I was kidding! This is a 180 of XOC, we really do kid a lot and never flame. That's the rules. Or at least we agree to that.

MC

·
on line
112 Posts
I think I'm going to like it here. :cheers:

I had the same thing happen to me too MC, my wife pinned me down for a new vehicle after I got my X... I got her a Suburu Forrester.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
MC you are such an idiot! I can't believe you are selling your X just to mod a stinking Vue??? WTF you dumb sh....oh wait. I forgot I'm on The New X, not XOC :angryfire: :angel1:

Now if anyone can home make a snorkel my bet would be on MC!!!

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I could see him canabalizing some military vehicle. I can see it now a 6x6 Xterra. That would be sweet.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
B Slater said:
I could see him canabalizing some military vehicle. I can see it now a 6x6 Xterra. That would be sweet.
Back when the HMMWV was in it's infancy I had the opportunity to test some with tracked wheels (picture 4 little tank treads on the HMMWV). Might be something to do with the X.

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TwinCitiesX said:
Okay, the NOOB doesn't know who anyones favorite vendors are...... so who's working on this?
Hey you moron, use the search key before asking :angry4:

OK. Another we're not like XOC joke... Welcome :wave:

·
on line
112 Posts
Hehe... okay.. I have to admit this. I saw that post, and was halfway through writing a very angry response when I paused to figure out why the heck your post was so big. LOL, I'm still a bit on the defensive side after having been on XOC for so long.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts