Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
1,574 Posts
thats pretty sweet. a little expensive though. i was thinking about doing something similar to my tails, to look better aginst my night armour. i no at some point someone made a aftermarket arosol spray type thing. but i dont know if i trust tht...

great find though.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hmmmm, interesting.... I think im going to smoke them myself using VHT nightshades... I have a couple of rattle cans in transit. I know I know, its illegal.... but im going to test it out first on my tail lights (I have an extra set) and see if I can make it not too dark.......

pics coming soon to an Xterra near you!

·
on line
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if it's a clean looking headlight cover and not just something that looks like it was stuck on with double sided tape, i'd say $50 is not that bad

it does seem kind of expensive for a piece of plastic though

·
on line
106 Posts
You can get the same thing on ebay for like $10. I got them on my X. They are a real PITA. The problem is that the turn signal pops out abit and the headlight is not flush which then creates tough air pockets in the crease. Over all they do protect the headlights andlook prety good. I used a hairdryer instead of a heat gun and you will need a squeegy for sure.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
125inA30zone said:
sex, what is it you have?
I have VHT nightshades... its a spray on type of tinter.... I just ordered the cans a couple of days ago so hopefully they will be here by monday.

I will post all the stuff about it when I get the shipment.

·
on line
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my bad, i thought these were the hard plastic kind of light covers, not the film

·
Registered
341 Posts
if you have a good window tinting company around they will tint them and they look great w\ warranty

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the rock blocker version on my subie and they are on the S4 and the have held up to the nevada winters and the rocks used on the roads......I may try some on the X.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts