Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... last post for the day, I promise.

Just talked to someone at SLR. Looks like they hope to have the proto 3" kit done with the next few weeks here. Not sure how long after that it will be before they start shipping.

Kit includes choice of 2" and 2.5" coilovers (SLR's own brand) and new UCAs. I had heard something about stamped UCAs, not tubular, but didn't attempt to confirm that.

New shocks and add-a-leafs in the back.

Prelim pricing is $2200. They're supposed to send some more info (and hopefully pics) to my e-mail later today or tomorrow. I'll get it posted when I get it.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
That seems like a decent price for UCA, coilovers, rear AAL and shocks. It is a little more on the expensive side, but should be a good performing kit.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got this Excel spreadsheet info from SLR a little bit ago. Sorry that it doesn't copy and paste real well....

Item Description: Price:
SLR 3" Lift System
Upper Control Arms Box 4130 with 1" spherical bearing sealed design $550.00
Shock Mounts $150.00
SLR Short body 2.5" Coilover $1,200.00
Rear SLR Deaver AAL $195.00
Rear Shackle 1"or 2" $75.00
Rear Extended Length Bilstein Shocks $150.00
Front and Rear Compression Stops, reduces harsh bottoming. $100.00

Total: $2,420.00

I will also have a custom shock we are making with the same quality internal components.
I hope to have the cost 800-1000 Pr for the 2.5" shocks

We will have bolt in Light racing compression stops for the front and rear, They will be designed to work with OEM suspension and SLR 3" Kit.

Light Racing bumpstops!! Nice....

·
on line
1,320 Posts
OregonX said:
Light Racing bumpstops!! Nice....
Yes, that will be nice... i'll be keepin my eye out for those.

In ref. to you r thought about the stamped uca... it'll probably be the same one they're using on the 5" kit... not tubular and not as nice lookin as the Chaos' but far better than stock by all means.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
$1200 for coilovers? Wow.

the options are starting to roll in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts