Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody just ordered sliders. Wondering what the lead time is since I am going to be buying next week.

·
on line
975 Posts
Yeah, I ordered some almost 3 weeks ago. I was told about 6 weeks. I also ordered all the skids and was told 2 week. So.... you could guess what the wait time is. Just hope I get this stuff before the family road trip in late June.

·
on line
384 Posts
Mine just came in last week. They were ready in four weeks but caught a snag in shipping so my sliders were about 5 weeks from order to delivery.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
If everybody created posts for simple questions, that could have been easier answered through other avenues, the board would get quite cluttered and the search function would be a pain to use.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
paulhood said:
Has anybody just ordered sliders. Wondering what the lead time is since I am going to be buying next week.
I just ordered sliders over a year ago and already got them.

·
on line
69 Posts
i ordered some two weeks ago this sat and they told me 5 weeks!! just here counting down the days!!!

·
on line
1,831 Posts
mcampana said:
The point of the forum is to communicate with each other. sO INSTEAD of cluttering up this guy thread with a useless post, post something helpfull! Thanks syndicate.
LOL

·
on line
332 Posts
be sure to check all hardware when they come in I was short the nuts with handles!! the rear bolts are a pain without them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts