Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just tried to put my sliders on just now, and boom they don't match the holes on the frame.. if you matched up the front part of the slider to the frame of the X the back of the slider would not match up to the frame... so damn.. has anyone came across with this problem?? maybe i'm just going at it wrong........ i don't won't have to send them back....

·
on line
631 Posts
lifeinthesouth said:
maybe he sent you sliders for a 1st gen... it's been known to happen!
that would suck! i would be pissed if jim did that! all the excitement of getting the big box and finding out its for the 1st gen :(

·
on line
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well after a fit of rage and kicking my dog down the road lol i went back outside and took a look again .... well my brother -in-law was helping me out .. he was going by the two little holes in front in stead of the oval hole putting just about 2 in off in the back.... but after i went out there and looked at it again using the oval hole it put it up against the hole in the back so i should be good to go!!! thank god!!!

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Apologize to the dog and kick the brother-in-law down the road!

I've crept up slowly buying the sliders first, then the skid plates, and finally a front bumper. In each case the holes lined up perfectly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts