Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my notification that FedEx picked up my sliders from Shrockworks! They should be delivered by next Tuesday! Unfortunately, I'm away on business till the following Wednesday. :banghead:
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
Lucky! I am still slider-less. Hopefully by next week though!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm....don't need air tools, but a decent driveway would be nice as well as checking out your ride. Maybe a semi-mod day?

I'm gonna be in California till the 23rd and my band is playing the night of the 25th (so that day is out).....how about Sunday the 26th?

B REAL, you down?

Creek, where in Northern NJ are you? I used to work in Fairlawn and Paramus.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
122 Posts
Can I stop by for you to take a look at my vibration? haha, according to google, it is only
2,332 mi – or about 1 day 11 hours.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
10,133 Posts
azterra said:
Can I stop by for you to take a look at my vibration? haha, according to google, it is only
2,332 mi – or about 1 day 11 hours.
I could actually swing by there in late March. I'll be out that way...well, New Mexico, but I could take another couple days and come out to Sedona. I've never been south of Flagstaff.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
122 Posts
We are south of Flagstaff, but only 28 miles. Close enough to wheel in snow much of the winter if we desire, but we don't have to live with it for more than a day.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Creek said:
I'm in W. Orange...outside of Newark. Exit 15W Turnpike or 145 Parkway. Route 280W Exit 10.
Hey Creek. Does Sunday the 26th work for you?

B REAL, how about you?
 

·
on line
Joined
·
122 Posts
I'd be glad to help out as well, I'm about 1.5 hrs away near Mahwah and would really like to check out some modded X's (haven't seen any in person yet and seeing some would make my decision making process much easier).

Jeff
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's fine....when I carry stuff in the back (which will be the sliders that day) I put down a floor mat which I can put down over your gravel to lay on. :)

And 07BlackOR, from what I know of B REAL's rig, it's about close to stock like mine so the only modded rig you'll see will be Creek's. :)

Thanks for offering up Creek! This should be a good time!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
atekt said:
Lucky! I am still slider-less. Hopefully by next week though!
For me at least, their 6-8 week estimate was pretty accurate....its gonna be just past the 6-week mark.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
10,133 Posts
fubar1217 said:
That's fine....when I carry stuff in the back (which will be the sliders that day) I put down a floor mat which I can put down over your gravel to lay on. :)

And 07BlackOR, from what I know of B REAL's rig, it's about close to stock like mine so the only modded rig you'll see will be Creek's. :)

Thanks for offering up Creek! This should be a good time!
cool...i have a carpet that B REAL can use..I also have a couple of tarps...whatever. Hopefully it's clear and not extremely cold that day.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,084 Posts
fubar1217 said:
Creek said:
I'm in W. Orange...outside of Newark. Exit 15W Turnpike or 145 Parkway. Route 280W Exit 10.
Hey Creek. Does Sunday the 26th work for you?

B REAL, how about you?

Sound good as of now, just one thing....Saturday is the 26th. Which day would it be?
And i'm completly stock except for no mudflaps. Im still waiting on a Gobi Ladder and funds for a volant (called AC and got quoted $250, cheaper then the site says)
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah...sorry...I meant Sunday the 27th. Actually, now that I think about it....my band is playing Friday....DUH! So Saturday or Sunday work for me. Let me know which is better for you all.

Sorry for the confusion! :error:

I wonder if I can get a set of Timbrens for the rear and have them in time to install that day?
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top