Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Just received my Fedex notice that my Shrockworks sliders were shipped December 28th and will arrive on January 7th. My first day back to work, but heh, who cares. I ordered on Oct 11th, so that took 68 days from the order date. 78 days till I get it, so about 11 weeks to my door from the order date.

Who cares!!!! They are on the way!!!!!!!!

·
on line
197 Posts
So happy the fingers got out of control? Congrats! :eek:ccasion5:

Damn...ordered mine (Gray, 2-strut) a week or so back... on Dec 20th. Late-Feb or early-March I guess. I've got all winter to do the diff breather, pull the rear sway bar, etc...Just in time for the spring mud outings!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for pointing that out............not!!
overly excited!!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, checked the tracking number. The delivery date was changed to the 10th instead of the 7th. But I jst looked again and it now shows Wednesday the 9th!!!
Yahoo - guess what I'm doing tomorrow night!!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Lucky! Post pics when you get them...

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got em. I had them sent to my office so I knew I wouldn't miss the delivery.
Now, to try and put them on in the evening - or leave it till the weekend......

·
on line
244 Posts
Congrats!!!! That is the best feeling to finally get your stuff!!! I can't complain, it took only 4 weeks to get my sliders.....

I didn't have any jack stands or a helping hand when installing mine, but a milk crate worked like a charm..

·
on line
527 Posts
a bit like this helps a ton this is what he means by a step drill. drill a small pilot hole and then use this to the size hole you need. You can get them at any hardware store i got mine at harbor freight

1 - 15 of 15 Posts