Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Shrockworks and my order for a set of sliders is in. Let's see how long it is before I get em!

·
on line
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XterraDude said:
Just got mine a few days ago, it took exactly 60 days to get them. Very very nice sliders though.
Yeah...they told me 6 to 8 weeks. Oh well. It'll be my late b-day/x-mas present to myself!

:reindeer:

·
on line
2,072 Posts
mine too, late bday or early xmas - hopefully it will be here by xmas!!!!

·
on line
106 Posts
I order sliders and rear bumper around Oct 19th and still waiting patiently here!

·
on line
10,133 Posts
ordered a full setup on 9/28...so far, i've received my skids, winch, fairlead, and amsteel syn rope. My front bumper hopefully will get here this week (on rush due to deer incident). As for the sliders and rear bumper, i was told 4 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago.

·
on line
142 Posts
On a serious note, I only waited about 3 months for my sliders late in 2006. Jim was having problems with the laser cut brackets at the time. Anyways, I have no regrets, and love the sliders.

·
on line
20 Posts
I ordered my sliders five weeks ago and was told six weeks. I emailed them today and asked about a ship date. I got this response from Kevin:

"Sorry for the delay but we have been running a little behind , I know that’s not your fault but the holidays are coming fast and were trying to pump as many as we can out. But from the looks of your order it’s going to be about 2.5 to 3 weeks till there finished"

I guess that is what they get for making a great product. I can always put them under the Xmas tree. I can hardly wait.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts