Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures from my trip to Skyline WMA this weekend. If any of you guys get the opportunity to go you should. Every one of my skids now has a dent or rock scar.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Awesome. If we every venture to drive back to Northern GA I will have to give you a shout.

·
on line
641 Posts
JBC said:
Here are a few pictures from my trip to Skyline WMA this weekend. If any of you guys get the opportunity to go you should. Every one of my skids now has a dent or rock scar.

Somebody has hacked your photo - I'm sure the original shows an FJ being pulled by an X, not the other way round!
Oh, wait a minute - that IS a photo of the X pulling an FJ - you're just showing how and X, even in the mud, can pull a parked FJ backwards, right?

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dpatton said:
JBC said:

Somebody has hacked your photo - I'm sure the original shows an FJ being pulled by an X, not the other way round!
Oh, wait a minute - that IS a photo of the X pulling an FJ - you're just showing how and X, even in the mud, can pull a parked FJ backwards, right?
Yeah I am catching alot of hell over at the Fj board for getting stuck. I got high centered on the ruts...

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Tires! I had to be recovered by a pretty much stock 89' pathy last year because of the rugged trails.

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kokopop said:
Tires! I had to be recovered by a pretty much stock 89' pathy last year because of the rugged trails.
Yeah, I will be purchasing a set of MT Baja MTZs before the next ride.

·
on line
237 Posts
JBC said:
dpatton said:
JBC said:

Yeah I am catching alot of hell over at the Fj board for getting stuck. I got high centered on the ruts...
You posted this picture on the FJ board????? I can't believe you posted it here! Disgraceful :geek:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
they must have forced him to pose in that pic.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
I think this offense needs to be posted on the General Xterra forum. The heat being generated by only a few to see this is merely not enough. And to make things worse it is up on an FJ site as well?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Somewhere somebody is rolling over in their grave. I just dont know who?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts