Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys i just talked to Jim (2:30 wednesday Dec 20th) and he has a few sets of skid plates at his shop already cut!! All he needs to do is a couple of minor welds and then send them to the powdercoaters (if you want them coated) Other than that they are ready for shipment. I snatched a full set and will be putting them on tonight.

Get your orders in because they wont last long!!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Cool I hope he can ship my gas skid ASAP.

·
on line
236 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Okay guys i just talked to Jim (2:30 wednesday Dec 20th) and he has a few sets of skid plates at his shop already cut!! All he needs to do is a couple of minor welds and then send them to the powdercoaters (if you want them coated) Other than that they are ready for shipment. I snatched a full set and will be putting them on tonight.

Get your orders in because they wont last long!!
any word on if theres any bumpers going to power cote ?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kokopop said:
Yeah, he is on top of all the orders. Everyone who ordered skids (or probably everything else) be prepared.... He got a huge amount of stuff back from the lazer cutter so.... hopefully for you guys' sake the powdercoater wont be backed up!!

·
on line
463 Posts
I just got confirmation that my rear bumper is in Fedex's hands and it should deliver on 12/26.
As long as I have waited,,I'm calling this my Christmas present.

Jim B

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
usmc xterra said:
Wish we had a low down "Shrockworks" eye spy when I had my stuff under construction. That's it! We will count on you in the future! MC
:glasses7: I will be the spy for you guys... Call me 007

·
on line
2,938 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
kokopop said:
Yeah, he is on top of all the orders. Everyone who ordered skids (or probably everything else) be prepared.... He got a huge amount of stuff back from the lazer cutter so.... hopefully for you guys' sake the powdercoater wont be backed up!!
I ordered my bare. So hopefully I get it earilier.

·
on line
551 Posts
oh if only had the extra money....
kids and wanting stuff for Christmas....

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Speaking of skids, Man I pulled mine off and cleaned them, The tops were 2X as dirty as the bottoms! And the rustoleum held up like a champ! There was a mass of oil from the dealer on the front 3, they will never rust! But I consider skids like 2nd behind sliders on what you would want for wheeling protection. Man they got some serious scars on them! (Possibly because I know I have them and drive like I don't give a #^(%) MC

·
on line
2,938 Posts
usmc xterra said:
But I consider skids like 2nd behind sliders on what you would want for wheeling protection. MC
I agree. I am strange in my mods and doing tires almost last.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
kokopop said:
usmc xterra said:
But I consider skids like 2nd behind sliders on what you would want for wheeling protection. MC
I agree. I am strange in my mods and doing tires almost last.
I did tire's 1st and that was a gigantic mistake! And I'll never buy that big a again tire either. Had I know what I know now, I'd go BFG AT Same size as OR model and that is it. I have no idea what I am going to do with my monsters. I wish my air sensors were in my factory rims. What a mess, no what an expensive mess that was/is. MC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts