Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us who already had reservations and stuff have decided to take the opportunity to say the hell with it and go to rausch creek instead.... If anyone is interested in this please post up now with the trail selection so I can start getting stuff inline for groups. There won't be a raffle or anything like that but we could all still go wheeling and have a good time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
My and my sons are still planning on going. Will lead greens or run blues depending on turn out. Posted on The book of faces too...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I was kinda suspicious of this run....things didnt seem as organized as iv seen b4..... wasnt a list of whats to be raffled...no sign up for what u wanted to run....didnt say where the raffle was supposed to be
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
For those of you closer to the north side of things, NEXTerra is doing a night run that weekend in south-central MA.

The $20 reservation cancel fee + 1hr vs 5hr has me still going to RC.

I will be going to some NEXTerra events though!

·
on line
101 Posts
Hi Guys. I had planned on the AOAA trip, but since it's cancelled I'd like to go to this.
I don't see it explicitly stated, but I assume it's the same date (Nov 2), leave the parking lot for the trails at 9:00AM. Yes?
Any costs besides the normal RC membership/daily ride fees?
I'm in for running blues.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Hi Guys. I had planned on the AOAA trip, but since it's cancelled I'd like to go to this.
I don't see it explicitly stated, but I assume it's the same date (Nov 2), leave the parking lot for the trails at 9:00AM. Yes?
Any costs besides the normal RC membership/daily ride fees?
I'm in for running blues.
Thanks!
I doubt there will be extras fees, doesn't look like there will be a raffle or any special event. maybe we could go to O'Neils after.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts