Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the turn around time for shrockworks sliders. Just got my taxes and would like to order a set. Curious how long the wait is. Also anyone have a discount code :)

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
You could try calling them and see how far out they are.
No discount code im aware of but just a heads up it took 5 months for my bumper. Just dont want you to expect them within a few weeks is all. Give them a call and check.
Just don't expect the timeline the quote you to be honest. They always say 2-3 months. Even though it will be a year. GLWS Most dishonest company I've ever dealt with.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Does anyone know the turn around time for shrockworks sliders. Just got my taxes and would like to order a set. Curious how long the wait is. Also anyone have a discount code :)
Just don't expect the timeline the quote you to be honest. They always say 2-3 months. Even though it will be a year. GLWS Most dishonest company I've ever dealt with.
I'll always plug White Knuckle, given the chance, and after everything I've read about Shrock, I would never give them business.

WK will have them to you in 6 weeks or less. Also, I was only able to find older pics of the Shrock sliders, but there a few other brands out there that have better mounting options. Those older pics only showed two mounting points and it looks like only one has a both horizontal and vertical support. My WK sliders have three mounting points, each with vertical and horizontal supports. I believe that the Hefty and P&P also have better mounting options. I'm sure someone will correct me because I don't have first-hand experience with anything but WK.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
You really need to just call them. People are quoting all these times, but shrock may have some things pre-cut, Pre-assembled, In stock, awaiting powder, Who knows?
My skids were ready in 24hrs. They were bare. Did I get a left over set from a group run/cut? Would it have taken 3 weeks if I wanted them powdercoated? Do they push out the quicker/easier work quicker? Only they know.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have all shrock bumpers, sliders, skids.... maybe because I bought their complete package... who knows... but my back bumper took 3 months, front bumper took 60days, sliders took 30 days.... and skids took 30 days.

They may take forever, but the quality is excellent as well as the design... I like the design of the sliders and front bumper from Shrock better.
Now my sliders have the step Plates instead of the bars on them though.

TGC

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
My experience was that they delivered quicker than promised. I purchased a set of sliders from them about 6 months ago and they were ready in about 5 weeks. I live in Houston so I picked them up and they gave me a discount for cash payment and pickup.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Bottom line if you want SW order it and then forget about it. Call them every three weeks and only pay 1/2 up front and half when you have confirmation of shippment. They're pretty good with this. Quality is undeniable and long turn around is also undeniable.

·
Super Moderator
4,176 Posts
. . . I look at is like this... Good soups and stews take a few hours to make and are a 1000 times better then any microwaveable instant soup. You want good quality, it takes time. ;)
Ordering from Shrock is like ordering soup on Saturday afternoon and having the waitress deliver it to the table two weeks from Tuesday. It may be good, but one might starve in the meantime.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts