Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email this morning about a sale at ShrockWorks...
http://www.shrockworks.com

Instant Rebate Sale!
Save Money

It has been over a year since the last sale, so we're bringing back the very popular instant rebate sale!

If there is something you have been thinking about picking up for your rig, you can save some serious dough during this rare sale period.

$ 50.00 Instant rebate with a purchase totaling: $ 300.00 - $649.00
$ 75.00 Instant rebate with a purchase totaling: $ 650.00 - $999.00
$100.00 Instant rebate with a purchase totaling: $1000.00 - $1499.00
$150.00 Instant rebate with a purchase totaling: $1500.00 - $1999.00
$200.00 Instant rebate with a purchase totaling: $2000.00 +

Online orders: to receive the rebate, type "SUMMER 2013 SALE" in the comments section of the order form. The comments field is next to the credit card number field. This is NOT a "coupon code". The amount will NOT show up at the time you place the order. The rebate refund will be applied to your order on the next business day.
Phone Orders: the rebate will be applied at the time of the order.
Rebate applies only to orders placed between Thursday July 18 and Monday July 22. It is NOT valid for any orders placed prior to July 18.

*** OFFER EXPIRES: MONDAY, July 22, 2013 @ 11:59 PM ***

·
Registered
132 Posts
i wonder if this is good on top of other deals. The one I am talking about in particular is on the skids I have been considering...

Package Deal
If you purchase a package of 3 or more skid plates, enter coupon code NSKIDPKG in the shopping cart coupon field and receive a package discount price (about 10% off the individual price).

if so, I might have to jump on top of that. thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I just ordered one yesterday, I emailed him just now, I hope he honors this even though I didn't mention it yesterday.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So what kayaks said was wrong according to this
Suggest Steady High search the forums. 6-9 months is more the norm unless something has changed recently. I like their stuff, but fast is not an element of their service.

I've got their sliders, standard rear bumper, skid plates (all), front bumper with winch. None of them arrive in less than six months and the front bumper took nine. The same experience on two other Xterras in my geocaching group.

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
The latest group buy will have bumpers shipped no later than 4 months after being ordered or Shrock knocks 10% off the order. They'd be losing a ton of money if its a day late so I'm sure it'll be 4 months on the dot.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
988 Posts
Suggest Steady High search the forums. 6-9 months is more the norm unless something has changed recently. I like their stuff, but fast is not an element of their service.

I've got their sliders, standard rear bumper, skid plates (all), front bumper with winch. None of them arrive in less than six months and the front bumper took nine. The same experience on two other Xterras in my geocaching group.
Wait times have improved, still around 6 months for bumpers but the group buys are done in 4. And the half now/later option has always been on the table.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just ordered front and rear bumpers, Mark gave me the sale price. Estimated mid-December delivery so I'm hoping for a Shrockworks Christmas present. I intend to have a suspension kit to install by that time as well.

I ordered front and rear in bare steel. Front with no hoops and rear tire carrier without high lift or cb mount.

I debated for a long time on Shrock vs Hefty and decided on Shrock for a few reasons. If Hefty was still selling his gen 1 bumper I would have bought that. Even a gen 2 with gen 1 style hoops would have worked. As it is I ordered the Shrock with no hoops and will either run it that way or add something myself. I also went through a lot of threads on this forum and others and didnt find many/any quality or fitment issues on Shrock. Overall I like the look of the gen 1 Hefty best, Shrock 2nd and gen 2 hefty 3rd. If Hefty was available on a shorter timeline I might have gone that way. As it is wait times are comparable and Shrock was cheaper.

And now the wait begins.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts