Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my diff skid online last night at 9:30. I got an email this afternoon at 4:30 saying it had shipped. I guess they really are keeping the skids in stock.

·
on line
671 Posts
Damn....
Kevin told me 6 to 8 wks.
I hope it's true for you!

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tracking info shows the diff skid being delivered Thursday.

mcampana said:
It has to be a mistake!

Hows the back?
So far so good. The crippling pain hasn't returned and the surgical pain is improving quickly. I just can't stay in any one position for too long, though I may have had that problem all my life.

·
on line
671 Posts
No mistake...
I called ShrockWorks this morning & they told me no wait on unpainted skids,except the radiator.

·
on line
91 Posts
I ordered the rear diff cover painted on 03/05/08 and got my fedx conf last night. It is to be delivered on 03/17/08. Less than two weeks delivered,not bad.

·
on line
197 Posts
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 11:02 AM
To: Camarigg, Mark (US SSA)
Subject: RE: Estimated Delivery Date?

From the looks of it the should be finished being built next Tuesday go to powder coater on Wednesday we will pick it up the following Wednesday ad ship from there.

Kevin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:44 AM
To: Kevin

Kevin,

Can you give me an updated Est Delivery Date for Order #1372, Xterra 05+ Sliders/Dual Support/Grey, ordered 12/20/07. Spring is fast approaching!

Thanks in advance,

Mark C
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:16 AM

I regret to inform you that it looks like 3 weeks till ship, we are waiting on some parts from are laser cutter there running a bit behind because they got a huge order form Halliburton but they should be coming soon.

Kevin

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:44 AM
To: Kevin

Kevin,

Any estimate for Order #1372? Thanks again...

Mark C

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 10:43 AM
To: 'Kevin'

Kevin,

Understand…I’ll shoot an email late-January. Thanks and take care,

Mark C

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 10:40 AM

HI Mark

I’m not sure that you know but every thing here at ShrockWorks is build to order. Each of are products requires at least a 6 – 8 week lead time. its only been 6 days since you ordered so I cant give you an accurate date of ship. If you e-mail me in about 3 more weeks I will be able to tell you more. sorry

Happy New Year

Kevin

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Estimated Delivery Date?

Good morning and a belated Merry Christmas to you!

I ordered a set of sliders for my Xterra, dual support with grey powder coat, Order # 1372 on Dec 20th. It’s my understanding these will take several weeks to ship, but I was hoping you could give me an estimated ship date.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Mark C
Maybe the Skid's are in their inventory (finally) and can be shipped quickly. I can't say the same for their sliders. I've had them on order since Dec 20th.

It now looks like they go to powdercoating on 3/19, and be shipped around 3/26, getting to me maybe around 3/31. That will be 101 days (14.5 weeks) from ordering till receipt.

Their 6-8 week estimate should have read '6+8 weeks'.

Patience has never been one of my best virtues. Here was my reply to him (not included above)

"Roger that, Kevin. This has taken a little longer than I'd anticipated...about 14 weeks since date of order to receipt. If you make sure to throw in a pair of your medium Shrock decals (SWGR-DCAL-MED-W01) and Can Koozie and a rear bumper with swing-away tire carrier as a comp, all will be forgiven..."

·
on line
628 Posts
One of the many reasons I can't bring my self to order a rear bumper is my lack of patience. The two pieces I have from Shrockworks ( sliders and rear diff skid), I got really fast, about 4 1/2 weeks for the sliders and 4 days for the diff skid. It's just to hard to spend a $1000 and forget about it for a few months.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
USArmyX said:
One of the many reasons I can't bring my self to order a rear bumper is my lack of patience. The two pieces I have from Shrockworks ( sliders and rear diff skid), I got really fast, about 4 1/2 weeks for the sliders and 4 days for the diff skid. It's just to hard to spend a $1000 and forget about it for a few months.
x2, fo sho!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts