Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Which color Shrock bumper/sliders best for Night Armor X: Gray or Black?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on getting Shrock bumper and sliders. Which color would look best on my Night Armor X - gray or black? I'm leaning toward the gray. What do you guys think?

·
on line
641 Posts
buxwheat said:
Planning on getting Shrock bumper and sliders. Which color would look best on my Night Armor X - gray or black? I'm leaning toward the gray. What do you guys think?
I was originally planning on Grey when I order mine (for my Silver X), but I've changed my mind and will get Black. My main reason is that I think black will be easier to match when doing touchups.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Yea that is Bad Ass alright but, sorta looks like a Christmas tree that has not been trimmed yet! I'm going to give you some time but in my opinion THIS is Badass!

Joshing with ya. Takes time to trim the tree! Hey look! Can't see the winch hidden behind the plate! And how cool! His shackles are always straight and not banging around all over the place! MC

·
on line
1,407 Posts
It is in his Shrockworks front bumper install thread.

See here - Bumper install

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I would think any large truckstop should have them, along with any Semi repair garages.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
A lot of people like that touch. I have to edit that thread and make it more clear. Time time time. But don't pay for Glad hand washers as they can be found used for free at any place that services trucks. They are about $1 to $2 each depending on rubber or urethane but if you ask a truck stop shop to save you some used ones, a few days later you will have what you need. I pick em up at work they are on the ground all over the place! They are the seals for the air lines in trucks. It's a tight fit, but that is what you want. I used 2.5 per shackle but some I used 2 on. MC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts